My "Morningrise" & "Still Life" cd re-designs...

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
I have the re-issue versions of both still life and morningrise, and, well...the cd artwork stinks! Well, particularly the still life version, since peaceville decided to just stick the cover of the album on the cd as well,
crap.gif
for some reason. The morningrise version was good, but I still decided to touch it up in typical opeth-style.

I realize the very ORIGINALS are still superior, but hell, I still find these better than what I had before.

So, here are my scans;

Morningrise

Still Life

I like the Still Life design. Maybe it was due to the bad artwork for that album that I did not find it appealing.

Rather then making a new thread, I'll try to get my answer answered here..

I own all of the Opeth cds, though the remasters, the dvd, and a few shirts.I went to my local cd store today and they had the Original Morningrise used for 9 dollars, Im wondering if its worth buying it. It is my favorite Opeth album..

hmm thinking.....

If you feel that much nostalgia then buy it, if not, remember you have the other versions. I bought the original morningrise and my arms, your hearse for $10

unacceptable only because they look just like the Deliverance CD, and I like a little variety.

EDIT: Thx Never, now try and find someone to put some text on it, because I lack photoshop and good text styles.