Europe..?

Sweden never controlled Russia.
LOL.
So what ?
I'd like Russia to be a part of Sweden, if you're happy to hear it.
Do you need Russia ? You're not sure, I think... LOL X 10...

Vadim said:
Sweden never controlled Russia.
LOL.
So what ?
I'd like Russia to be a part of Sweden, if you're happy to hear it.
Do you need Russia ? You're not sure, I think... LOL X 10...
Yes we did, during the viking era.
It was us that gave you the name russia(ryssland/land of the russ).

What I find funny is that I assume (!) Wandrail said "...since Russia crushed you and we rebuilt you.." to make the Russians sort of look like the bad guys and the Americans like the good and generous side, and Vadim says the same thing to show off.

TB666 said:
Yes we did, during the viking era.
It was us that gave you the name russia(ryssland/land of the russ).

It's not like that Sweden controlled Russia. There was no Russia in first place.
Well, so speaking of old stories, where did Odin and his people came from ?

Vadim said:
It's not like that Sweden controlled Russia. There was no Russia in first place.
Well, so speaking of old stories, where did Odin and his people came from ?
Well according to some people he came from China and if there was no russia then we created it then.

Could we just agree that the US should accept the United Nations, the Geneva Conventions and other basic Human Rights agreements, and maybe the Kyoto Protocol before playing the White Knight running for the world's rescue again?

TB666 said:
Well according to some people he came from China and if there was no russia then we created it then.
More like Southern Russia according to Heierdall.
Thanks for creating.

Nationalism is never healty. Maybe you confuse nationalism with patriotism which I'm not a fan of either. But that's another topic...

Pronunciation: 'nash-n&-"li-z&m, 'na-sh&-n&l-"i-z&m
Function: noun
: loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups
I don't agree that nationalsim is healthy. I'm not surprised that it has been leading to many wars in the past..

That's why I said that you might be confusing nationalism with patriotism. Read the definition. Nationalism isn't just "to love your country"..that's patriotism..

No, patriotism is one step up from nationalism. Nationalism is more that should love your country and patriotism is more that you should give your life for your country.