22.05.2011 (F) PARIS / Elysee Montmartre
24.05.2011 (D) MUNICH / Tonhalle
25.05.2011 (I) MILAN / Limelight
27.05.2011 (D) DESSAU / Metalfest Germany
28.05.2011 (A) MINING / Metalfest Austria
29.05.2011 (CH) PRATTELN / Metalfest Switzerland

*without Black Dahlia Murder

Nice, as I said before I will definately be there in Munich ^^

@Fredrik: Will there be a local support or is it just you and The Black Dahlia Murder? If so, will you play a longer set?

Oh, and when can we expect some studio reports? :D

To the guys from the Netherlands, I have a quick question. I'm from the US and planning to visit Amsterdam in May, and want to get tickets for the show there. On the ticket site there's a message in Dutch about buying a membership in addition to tickets to the show, is that a membership to the club? Not sure exactly what it's saying, is it required to get into the show? Here's the message, and thanks!! :worship: Hopefully I'll be at that show as well. :):) :kickass:

Naast een toegangsticket heeft iedere bezoeker van dit evenement een geldig lidmaatschapticket nodig. Een maandlidmaatschap kost 3,50 euro. Dit kunt u direct aanschaffen bij het bestellen van uw tickets. Aan het eind van het bestelproces kunt u het gewenste aantal lidmaatschaptickets selecteren. Deze lidmaatschappen zijn geldig vanaf de datum van het evenement waarvoor u tickets bestelt.

Zowel de toegangstickets als de lidmaatschaptickets zijn te verkrijgen als zelf uit te printen Ticketfast e-tickets. De servicekosten zijn aanmerkelijk lager dan die bij de per post verzonden hard-copy tickets.

Indien u op dit moment niet een lidmaatschap wenst aan te schaffen kunt u dit ook op een later moment bestellen. Zoek hiervoor binnen deze site op 'lidm' en selecteer het betreffende podium en vervolgens de datum van het evenement waarvoor u een toegangsticket heeft gekocht.

Voor de frequente bezoeker is het zeer voordelig om een jaarlidmaatschap aan te schaffen, de zogenaamde Melkweg Card. Deze kost 25,00 euro en biedt naast het lidmaatschap vele voordelen: maandelijks gratis naar meerdere concerten en voorstellingen, vaste korting op dansavonden, cinema- en theatervoorstellingen en korting op aanschaf cd's en dvd's. De Melkweg Card is strikt persoonlijk en kan online besteld worden. Klik hier om een Melkweg Card te bestellen..

To the guys from the Netherlands, I have a quick question. I'm from the US and planning to visit Amsterdam in May, and want to get tickets for the show there. On the ticket site there's a message in Dutch about buying a membership in addition to tickets to the show, is that a membership to the club? Not sure exactly what it's saying, is it required to get into the show? Here's the message, and thanks!! :worship: Hopefully I'll be at that show as well. :):) :kickass:

Naast een toegangsticket heeft iedere bezoeker van dit evenement een geldig lidmaatschapticket nodig. Een maandlidmaatschap kost 3,50 euro. Dit kunt u direct aanschaffen bij het bestellen van uw tickets. Aan het eind van het bestelproces kunt u het gewenste aantal lidmaatschaptickets selecteren. Deze lidmaatschappen zijn geldig vanaf de datum van het evenement waarvoor u tickets bestelt.

Zowel de toegangstickets als de lidmaatschaptickets zijn te verkrijgen als zelf uit te printen Ticketfast e-tickets. De servicekosten zijn aanmerkelijk lager dan die bij de per post verzonden hard-copy tickets.

Indien u op dit moment niet een lidmaatschap wenst aan te schaffen kunt u dit ook op een later moment bestellen. Zoek hiervoor binnen deze site op 'lidm' en selecteer het betreffende podium en vervolgens de datum van het evenement waarvoor u een toegangsticket heeft gekocht.

Voor de frequente bezoeker is het zeer voordelig om een jaarlidmaatschap aan te schaffen, de zogenaamde Melkweg Card. Deze kost 25,00 euro en biedt naast het lidmaatschap vele voordelen: maandelijks gratis naar meerdere concerten en voorstellingen, vaste korting op dansavonden, cinema- en theatervoorstellingen en korting op aanschaf cd's en dvd's. De Melkweg Card is strikt persoonlijk en kan online besteld worden. Klik hier om een Melkweg Card te bestellen..

Every visitor of this event will be needing a membership in addition to a ticket. A membership for a month costs 3.50 EUR. You can purchase this at the same moment you purchase your tickets. At the end of the order you can select the required amount of memberships These memberships are valid from the date of the event.

Both your ticket and membership are available as e-tickets that you can print yourself. Service fees for these are notably lower then for mail-ordered hard-copy tickets.

If you don't want to purchase a membership at this time you can do this at a later date.

Yada yada yada...

As stated before I'm gonna be there and it looks like I will catch the Gig at Metal Fest Germany as well :D

ohhh yeaah u right man u've already said it but i was just too much excited about my tickets that i didnt realize what i was reading :)
anywayz, those are gonna be my first shows and hope to see u in there.
BTW do u know how it is organized in Metalfest, i mean do u bring ur tente and thats all, what about my stuffs, it's easy to steal from tentes, how is it organized?

ohhh yeaah u right man u've already said it but i was just too much excited about my tickets that i didnt realize what i was reading :)
anywayz, those are gonna be my first shows and hope to see u in there.
BTW do u know how it is organized in Metalfest, i mean do u bring ur tente and thats all, what about my stuffs, it's easy to steal from tentes, how is it organized?

No Problem ^^
Well i think it will be the same like every other Festival. Just put up your tent at the camp ground have fun, drink and bang your head :D
If you're concerned about stealing: I never came across such a thing at a festival so far and I've been to some ;) You can always leave the important things in your car for example.

Every visitor of this event will be needing a membership in addition to a ticket. A membership for a month costs 3.50 EUR. You can purchase this at the same moment you purchase your tickets. At the end of the order you can select the required amount of memberships These memberships are valid from the date of the event.

Both your ticket and membership are available as e-tickets that you can print yourself. Service fees for these are notably lower then for mail-ordered hard-copy tickets.

If you don't want to purchase a membership at this time you can do this at a later date.

Yada yada yada...

Thank you! :headbang:

So, the European headline tour starts off Friday this week, I'll be heading for the Stockholm show on Saturday and the Gothenburg show on Sunday.

Will be interesting to see how the setlist is built up on this part of the tour.