European headline tour 2011

Both support bands were good though!

And I've been to a few shows where Amon were opening/supporting, so don't slay to much in supporting acts ;)

But yes, I'd rather have "An Evening with Amon Amarth" in Europe too, I'll take what they give though :D

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way.. I wanted to say that it would be good to see only AA [since most of the crowd go to see them] perform on stage, just for pure satisfaction. :) Nothing against support bands and I really have no idea who had played along with them yesterday.

Stockholm 14.05.2011:

War Of The Gods
With Oden On Our Side
Destroyer Of The Universe
Masters Of War
Live For The Kill
God, His Son And The Holy Whore
Guardians Of The Asgaard
Doom Over Dead Man
Slaves Of Fear
Varyags Of Miklagård
For Victory Or Death
Victorious March / Gods Of War Arise / Death In Fire -medley
--------------
Twilight Of The Thundergod
Runes To My Memory
Pursuit of Vikings

Fairly sure this reflects the playlist from tonight as well, as far as I can remember.

Fairly sure this reflects the playlist from tonight as well, as far as I can remember.

Yeah, I think so too.

AA were amazing as always! It was nice to hear 4 new songs live. Sad that Victorious March wasn´t played in full, it must always!:D

Evocation were great, deathdestruction were, ehh with kind words not my cup of tea.

Got a drumstick from Fredrik and picks from Olli and Ted :kickass:

Hamburg was fucking Awesome! Is it possible to get a record of Slaves of Fear? Or a remixed version with the deeper solo? It was like *.*