European headline tour 2011

Once again an amazing concert yesterday :headbang:

Damn it was loud....forgot the earplugs. My ears are ringing pretty bad today but that was worth it :lol:

Good evening Munich, ooh it does so good to be here again! (Have to change my voice) Did Johan say it? :)

Good evening Hamburg, ooh it does so good to be here again!.... Oh yeah, you are real vikings! :lol:
Good evening Cologne, ooh it does so good to be here again! German piwo is the best!... It's saturday night, party time, oh let's make party....! :lol:

I enjoyed the two concerts really very much. (my first concerts of AA)
Would like to go there every week!

Surtur rising European leg part 1 finished yesterday in Pratteln in a great way.
Of the shows I attended, Köln and München were good, but this time my vote goes to Metalfest in Pratteln were Death in Fire and God, His Son and the Holy Whore being the highlights for oneself. Lame moshing!
And LG from Entombed was on stage during the party song Guardians of Asgård as well :Spin:

The wait is soon at end
Always charge never bend
Morning is here, make your stand
Live for honor, glory, death in fire!

Surtur rising European leg part 1 finished yesterday in Pratteln in a great way.
Of the shows I attended, Köln and München were good, but this time my vote goes to Metalfest in Pratteln were Death in Fire and God, His Son and the Holy Whore being the highlights for oneself. Lame moshing!
And LG from Entombed was on stage during the party song Guardians of Asgård as well :Spin:

The wait is soon at end
Always charge never bend
Morning is here, make your stand
Live for honor, glory, death in fire!

Been at the Metalfest Germany show. Was pretty good as well but Munich was better in my opinion.
I was hoping for some changes in the Setlist but except for LG's appearance there were no surprises.
Oh, and seems like Victorious March is no longer a must-play-Song.

I was kinda hoping for "Cry of the Blackbird" but they dind't play that one.
Did you notice the 2 lunatics in front with those 'swords'?

Of course i noticed you guys LOL. You're always in the front row and being so tall you cannot be missed ;o) I was at the balcony btw

it has not been in years, it got dethroned by Pursuit of Vikings

Maybe dethroned as the No.1-Must but not in general. I've heard it at every gig i've been to except for the 3 follow-up nights to the OSFTGH Evening in Bochum.

Well they better kick out Pursuit than Victorious March or Cry of the Black Birds...but that's unfortunately not my decision ^^

Maybe dethroned as the No.1-Must but not in general. I've heard it at every gig i've been to except for the 3 follow-up nights to the OSFTGH Evening in Bochum.

Well they better kick out Pursuit than Victorious March or Cry of the Black Birds...but that's unfortunately not my decision ^^

Yeah VM is hands down my favourite song AA has ever done. Just so epic :p Pursuit and Cry is also really good songs (which song isn't? :p) but I wouldn't be TOO sad if those two weren't played live

Been at the Metalfest Germany show. Was pretty good as well but Munich was better in my opinion.
I was hoping for some changes in the Setlist but except for LG's appearance there were no surprises.
Oh, and seems like Victorious March is no longer a must-play-Song.

i was in Munich and Metalfest Germany too, (and Paris) but to be honest, i loved the show in Dessau, with all the fire and the fireworks, it was just perfect, still i'm kinda disapointed Victorious March was not played.

We’re happy to announce that we will be back to tour Europe this fall! We’re extremely excited about going to some cities and countries we’ve never been to before and of course it will be awesome to return to the familiar places we haven’t been to in a while!

Tickets on sale now!

AMON AMARTH EUROPE FALL TOUR 2011
Special guests: As I Lay Dying.

OCT 12 – STUTTGART, DE – Lka-longhorn TICKETS
OCT 13 – STRASBOURG, FR – La laiterie TICKETS
OCT 14 – PASSAU, DE – Metal Invasion Fest
OCT 15 – BERLIN, DE – Huxleys TICKETS
OCT 16 – LEIPZIG, DE – Hellraiser TICKETS
OCT 18 – BREMEN, DE – Aladin TICKETS
OCT 19 – LUXEMBOURG, LU – Sportzentrum Differdange
OCT 20 – NEU-ISENBURG, DE – Hugenottenhalle TICKETS
OCT 21 – OBERHAUSEN, DE – Turbinenhalle TICKETS
OCT 22 – HENGELO, NL – Metropol TICKETS
OCT 23 – LONDON, GB – HMV Forum TICKETS
OCT 25 – RENNES, FR – L’Etage TICKETS
OCT 26 – EINDHOVEN, NL – Effenaar TICKETS
OCT 27 – LILLE, FR – Aeronef TICKETS
OCT 28 – ST. ETIENNE, FR – Le Fil TICKETS
OCT 30 – BILBAO, ES – Rock Star* TICKETS
NOV 1 – LISBOA, PT – Incrivel Almadense* TICKETS
NOV 2 – PORTO, PT – Hard Club* TICKETS
NOV 3 – SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA, ES – Capitol* TICKETS
NOV 4 – MADRID, ES – Heineken* TICKETS
NOV 5 – BARCELONA, ES – Razzmatazz 2* TICKETS
NOV 7 – ZÜRICH, CH – Komplex 457 TICKETS
NOV 8 – TREVISO, IT – New Age TICKETS
NOV 9 – BOLOGNA, IT – Estragon TICKETS
NOV 11 – LAUSANNE, CH – Les Docks TICKETS
NOV 12 – KAUFBEUREN, DE – All-karte Halle TICKETS
NOV 13 – GRAZ, AT – Orpheum TICKETS
NOV 15 – LJUBLJANA, SLO – Cvetlicarna – Media Park Club
NOV 16 – ZAGREB, HR – Bogaloo
NOV 18 – SOFIA, BG – Yubilena Hall
NOV 19 – BUCHAREST, RO – Arenele Romane
NOV 21 – BUDAPEST, HU – Club 202 TICKETS
NOV 23 – LINZ, AT – Posthof TICKETS
NOV 24 – WIEN, AT – Gasometer TICKETS
NOV 26 – PRAGUE, CZ – Masters Of Rock

* Without As I Lay Dying

AA_SurturRising_EuropeAutumn_dates_web.jpg

Posted on the website just now, the second leg of the tour.

Awesome that I have a chance to see them twice this year. I really, really hate AILD though. Why can't they bring a good band from Sweden with them? Sweden = Death Metal country #1 and all we get is some bad metalcore...

They could bring TYR as support, for example, like couple years ago, concerning their new album also.

Tyr and Surtur...What a Ragnarok that would be!!