European Soccer Championship

Hope you win it.. watch out for the greeks though..slippery bastards :loco: .
we got fucked as normal :hotjump: .
JOKE: Victoria Beckham has broken the world gangbang record...in 120mins her shaven cunt fucked the whole country... :yell: :yell: .
NIK u/k/h/c :headbang: :headbang: :cry: :puke:

Czechs are the worst - they keep faking injuries or maybe they're drunk with that lame czech beer!! hehehe and the Oranje ... well... they didn't have a good player since Cruiyf and half of the team comes from their colonies so you know it's not the real Netherlands we're seeing! Hardy har har... Go Portugal!

Goddammit!!! I hate not having Fox Sports World (or any cable/satellite) anymore. I have to get my soccer fix by watching the rare MLS game ABC broadcasts, or the games on the Spanish channels!!

The few. The proud. The American soccer fan.

Well I was going for England but them and penalties don't mix. Go the Czech republic ... esp since Liverpool's Baros is on fire!

Milan is the man!
yes I am huge Reds Fan (visit my site at http://liverpool.senet.com.au )

it would be nice if greece won it,they are going to go shit at the olympics so at least they can be happy abouit something,i dont understand how everyone can go for england,80 % of there fans are sore losers and thugs!

mrthrax ... thats a very very stereotypical assumption regarding the En-ger-land fans. Sadly its the minority who spoil it for the few. Majority of England fans I know are just honest, hard working people who enjoy their football. Sore losers maybe though ... mind u if you're team continually fucked up in penalty shootouts you would be miserable too. Mind u as a HUGE socceroo fan I know Misery too!

As for Greece winning ... talk about Minnows coming good. With Holland, Italy, Germany, France and England all out it shows how the old guard is changing in European football.

aliasp said:
mrthrax ... thats a very very stereotypical assumption regarding the En-ger-land fans. Sadly its the minority who spoil it for the few. Majority of England fans I know are just honest, hard working people who enjoy their football. Sore losers maybe though ... mind u if you're team continually fucked up in penalty shootouts you would be miserable too. Mind u as a HUGE socceroo fan I know Misery too!

As for Greece winning ... talk about Minnows coming good. With Holland, Italy, Germany, France and England all out it shows how the old guard is changing in European football.
yeah it was a bit over the top,i aint into soccer but when u see fans rioting i get heaps of pleaseure when there team loses,my point was def not fair to the majority of england fans

i am a sore loser too lol

mentalmeltdown said:
Czechs are the worst - they keep faking injuries or maybe they're drunk with that lame czech beer!! hehehe and the Oranje ... well... they didn't have a good player since Cruiyf and half of the team comes from their colonies so you know it's not the real Netherlands we're seeing! Hardy har har... Go Portugal!
Guess me and Dutchy will have some work to do...it´s mostly connected with kicking some ass!!!!:hotjump:
Lame czech beer? You shall be executed in a minute for saying these words!!!!!

today is the day for the Dutch , tonight 20.45 against Figgo and Ronaldo and his troops! We got very lucky last saterday, Zlatan , thanx for missing that penalty!!!!and so did I , fucked the shit out some MILF this weeknd, got damn that bitch was horny!!!!

I hadn't seen the Czech-Denmark match until yesterday on a replay. They kicked ass!
Sorry Dutchy, Netherlands are done. I'm not for any specific team. I just like seeing good games. No pressure for me. You would feel the same about baseball when the Yankees are in the playoffs. It doesn't really matter if they win to you.
We will be in Greece on July 5. We miss the final by one day. If Greece wins, Athens will be insane. What Olympics? Czechs vs. Greece next. It's getting real good.

Well Dutchy, sorry for the yesterday, me and my friends were really supporting Holland and were pretty disappointed!

@ bastard, mucho bien!!!Gonna see the Trax on Grasspop?? I bet you will!!
seen a great show in Utrecht last week, better then Hardenberg!!!
@Johnnie, the game is on at this moment, I think you will win 0-3!!
good luck in the finals!!!!!!!!!
The Dutch were crap against Portugal!!!they deserved to loose!!!
And guess who will meet again in the pre-games for the World Champions!!!The Czech!!!!

Hey jonnie fancy some ouzo, what about you orangie want some port?????????????????? :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: .sorry chaps could not help it you know English humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!we did shit I cant reach you so Ill abuse you!!!!!!!!! :yell: :yell: only pissing
RESPECT
NIK u/k/h/c :headbang: