european tour 2008!

roll call for milan?
---
opethpainter
Carta's
RudessSolo
Violens
another guy i don't remember the nickname maybe....

usually this is useless because people don't meet at concerts in the end but well...... :erk:

Let's present naked, so we'll know each other!

Anyways if someone really wants to meet, just tell, we can arrange some kinda meeting

Cynic setlists from last 3 or 4 gigs?
I think their setlist vary from gig to gig...

Lets hope both Opeth & Cynic will have more time on disposal on 07.

In Brussels Cynic played half an hour. The following songs were played, but I can't remember the order:

Nunc Fluens
The Space For This
Veil Of Maya
Evolutionary Sleeper
Adam's Murmur
How Could I
Integral Birth

Awesome gig in Toulouse the 28th :)

My first Opeth show :cry: Totally kicked my ass!

No change in the setlist :

1 - Heir Apparent
2 - The Grand Conjuration
3 - Godhead's Lament
4 - The Lotus Eater
5 - Hope Leaves
6 - Deliverance
7 - Demon Of The Fall
-----------------------
Encore : They started to play Hessian Peel just for the fun (Fredrik played the first riff and everybody followed, if I remember correctly), until the first backwards lines (which Mikael didnt sing), then Mikael and Fredrik looked at each other trying to say "You go on", then they laughed and stopped.

And without surprise, they played The Drapery Falls and it was a blast, since it's one my favorites Opeth songs.

Fredrik ended Hope Leaves with a new solo again, which is cool IMHO.

Also, for The Drapery Falls, they had to stop the song because they were all laughing, due to the weird sound Fredrik's guitar was making (during the slide thing), then Mikael played it again from "Please remedy my confusion..."

They're the coolest!!!!!!! Now I can die ^^
Plus I got one of Mike's picks :p

EDIT : For the Hessian Peel Encore teasing, some other French mate posted a video before on this thread.

Nah, couldnt meet the guys after the show (had a bus to take :p lol)
Besides, only Akesson threw his picks to the crowd...

So everybody asked to the dudes who were packing all the stuff to throw the 6-7 picks attached to Mike's mic.

I know it sounds kinda like groupie-ish whatever, but hey who wouldnt have an Opeth pick ????? :lol: