Opeth - Summer festivals

What a bad interview. "So how much of a rockstar are you?" is pretty much all they wanted to know. Talking down on his english is completely necessary too, his accent is strong but his english is fine. I have a lot of respect for him too, but it seems like the people behind this interview don't have any respect at all.

I want to ask you guys, those who go to Opeth gigs usually, do you enjoy the show even if you already know the set list???
I think the surprise when he says the title ov the song is a great feeling isn't it??? !! :headbang: :kickass:

The answer for me... Hell yes!! Knowing the set list doesn't take away from one of my favorite bands playing my favorite music.

I wonder what setlist Opeth will play at Metaltown (Gothenburg), seeing as they only got about 1 hour to perform, and thats like 4- maybe 5 songs with opeth standards.. :p

I wonder what setlist Opeth will play at Metaltown (Gothenburg), seeing as they only got about 1 hour to perform, and thats like 4- maybe 5 songs with opeth standards.. :p

Their normal sets are usually an hour and a half, so you won't be missing that much...