European tour with Slipknot

According to new Soundi magazine (10/2008) Cob will do European tour with Cannibal Corpse and possibly Diablo. Alexi has requested Diablo by himself because he think it's one of the best metal bands at the moment and believes Diablo has good change for international success. Alexi: "God dammit Negative and Lovex from Tampere tour around the world but Diablo doesn't seem to get its change ever". Negotiations with Diablo are still going on.

Diablo is from Tampere, hometown of me and Joonas :D.

Cool!!! But... Cannibal Corpse?? :lol::lol::lol: That can be pretty epic though, and it'd be two bands I like, I'd actually like the support act, which is something that has never happened to me :lol:

^Yeah, the drummer has on occasion been involved in the same drunk party with me and buddies, but I didn't get a chance for chat. What I need to say about Diablo is they definitely have the charisma in the attitude and the music to become wanted festival players. The singer (/guitarist/bassist?) looks cool on stage with the beard, so they have that too. :D I think Diablo can put up a very electric 10 song stage set.

So would Kalmah, I think.. but maybe COB are not so interested in the Children Of Bodom metal atm..

Yep, that might be a reason.

ehmmm waht !?? When is this Euro tour gonna happen ?? And where??

Apparently after Christmas and expect the usual European locations (not like the goddamn ''big tours'' that always skip places :mad::mad::mad:). Bound to be kickass :kickass:

the reason is that on the European Something Wild release tour Erna Svirfuckicantspellthename (;)) played the keys for COB. She used to be in Lordi later but she go fired long before the Eurovision thing.

Indeed :) Does anyone have any vids of performances with her playing with cob actually? Never saw any up before.

What do Diablo sound like anyone? Cant find them on youtube..

Indeed :) Does anyone have any vids of performances with her playing with cob actually? Never saw any up before.
I think mitch has uploaded parts from the Rotterdam 98 DVD on youtube. You can see her a few times on the dvd but only very blurry.
My harddrive is not far from crashing and I cannot be arsed to search the dvds to look for other gigs.
I think Wacken 98 and Moscow 98 featured Janne and I dont know about orher videos.

I think mitch has uploaded parts from the Rotterdam 98 DVD on youtube. You can see her a few times on the dvd but only very blurry.
My harddrive is not far from crashing and I cannot be arsed to search the dvds to look for other gigs.
I think Wacken 98 and Moscow 98 featured Janne and I dont know about orher videos.

Oh right,cool thanks I'll check em out :)

On a more on-topic note, the Hamburg date is getting closer,really excited now! :D I'll hopefully have plenty of vids and pics up afterwards.

According to new Soundi magazine (10/2008) Cob will do European tour with Cannibal Corpse and possibly Diablo. Alexi has requested Diablo by himself because he think it's one of the best metal bands at the moment and believes Diablo has good change for international success. Alexi: "God dammit Negative and Lovex from Tampere tour around the world but Diablo doesn't seem to get its change ever". Negotiations with Diablo are still going on.

Diablo is from Tampere, hometown of me and Joonas :D.

:lol: Cannibal Corpse and CoB? That would be weird but epic.

^WTF??????? You payed 80 fucking euros for a 40 minutes COB set and then 2 hours of ear endurance show with Slipknot? Man, when COB finally do their European headliner it's going to look so cheap for you :lol:

Dude, I missed the ticket sales but I'm not gonna miss the show in my hometown :kickass: I still got a field ticket. I'm not gonna go to the seats and clap my hands when the songs come and go while drinking red wine! 40 minutes is enough for me to lose my voice and have a sore neck.

Okay i paid 22€ for the COB headlinershow in Hamburg :).
But my ticket seems to be cursed: first time i wanted to post this I managed to throw off my glass of orange juice. 5 minutes ago the ticket fell down while I was looking for it's price and I wanted to pick it and hit computer cables and the computer freezed.

^I'm not gonna miss the show in my hometown and let some teenage toddlers go in my stead. Screw the money, I'm gonna have a blast :headbang: