European tour with Slipknot

cobhcjpf

French Crew
Apr 16, 2005
Metz france
I found a news ! !

First for the French metalhead :

Slipknot + MACHINE HEAD + COB on tour during september. The date in France 21/11/2008 ! !!

I'am very happy for Machine Head :headbang: and CoB :headbang: but Slipknot ....:puke::puke::puke:

I'm pretty sure is not true :lol: And if it is, umm I don't know bad idea very very baaad idea, most of COB's fans hate Slipknot.

I usually see "Slipknot band " in the banner area on this forum :lol: Well google cant find evidence...probably just fake!

cobhcjpf wouldn't tell you shit. Probably the whole tour isn't officially confirmed but maybe a few promoters already released some information for some dates. This would be a very very cool thing but I wonder who will be headliner...

Im almost betting on Slipknot because as far as i remember there was something about Corey Taylor from Slipknot asking Alexi on tour. I don't mind at all...i bet slipknots stage show is entertaining on a high level. Also it's a pretty unheard of mix of bands...

Then again...Machine head is big. Hard to tell! Im almost sure CoB is NOT the Headliner...because that would come from behind the wank tree totally!

Well, considering it was previously talked, that Alexi has said that they were asked and that he wouldn't mind, and that he said they'd be in Europ in Autumn, then although I hate it it's bound to be true, and I'm sure the lineup will be

Slipknot (headline)
Machine Head (direct support)
COB (opening act)

That if they don't get 1 or 2 not very well known bands to open, which will be even worse cos COB will have even less time. Definitely, it sucks. I expected a headlining tour in Autumn :erk:

Wow! I'd love to see all those bands escpecially Machine Head! They're amazing, and I've heard they're awsome live too! Slipknot is supposed to be a good live band too, and CoB is CoB.

I don't like Slipknot or Machine Head...if this is true, I hope the tickets aren't crazy expensive, I'd hate to pay lots of money to see a short CoB set and go home.

Well, considering it was previously talked, that Alexi has said that they were asked and that he wouldn't mind, and that he said they'd be in Europ in Autumn, then although I hate it it's bound to be true, and I'm sure the lineup will be

Slipknot (headline)
Machine Head (direct support)
COB (opening act)

That if they don't get 1 or 2 not very well known bands to open, which will be even worse cos COB will have even less time. Definitely, it sucks. I expected a headlining tour in Autumn :erk:

I'm sure it will be

(Slipknot) headlining (because of thie're new album comming soon)
(COB) because of blooddrunk
and then (Machine Head) since their anesthetics og hate was released in the start of 2007!
BTW: Druk ass hell!