Tour with Slipknot?

yeah but you're poking fun at everyone who's bashing slipknot.

if the tour really did happen, i'd still go just for the sake of bodom. I don't mind seeing live music so I'd just put up with the slipknot and other gay bands' shit.

Yeah, but all of us actually think it's likely to happen. I mean. CoB touring with the most commercial american metal band I know of would be a good move for sales and breaking into that whole skater mall metal shops at surf shops sort of fan base.

Sorry for the poorly structured sentence. I am hella-tired.

This Slipknot thing is from Finnish interview (Soundi 03/2008) and interview was made end of February. Aleksi: "Slipknot has been asking us to their next tour. Was I allowed to talk about this yet? Well fuck anyway, I hope it happens, they play in really big places in the US "

This Slipknot thing is from Finnish interview (Soundi 03/2008) and interview was made end of February. Aleksi: "Slipknot has been asking us to their next tour. Was I allowed to talk about this yet? Well fuck anyway, I hope it happens, they play in really big places in the US "

Then I just hope they keep it for the USA and when it's time to come to Europe they come headlining and with better support than Ektomorf.

They should take Ensiferum and Norther as support acts, that would be fucking ace! Wintersun would be cool too, but since Time is proving to be the longest wait of our lives I seriously doubt it'll see the light before 2009 :lol:

Eh, what? Slipknot is headlining and COB is their supporting band? That's like really low. Like licking ass.
COB need to start demanding what they deserve.. I mean why is it always like this in the fliers:

MEGADETH
In Flames
Lamb of God
Children Of Bodom