Tour with Slipknot?

nah, alexi wouldn't say yes to that.....i hope not anyway.

and altho I used to love slipknot when their first album came out, I'm pretty much disgusted with them now.

Is this the first time you heard about that Mystique? There was alot of talking about that some year ago.

haha, well my memory isn't as strong as it used to be. but yeah, i do remember some stuff about him liking Bullet for my Valentine, which disgusted me even more. but whatever i guess. he likes what he likes.

It´s not sure yet, is that true. In the newest Soundi magazine in Finland Alexi said that Slipknot asked them to join the tour!
Amazing! I hope that it´s gonna happen.
:headbang:

Ps. I don´t speak english very well.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

my thoughts also. i'd lmao if it was true and i'd also hate it if it was true. cob touring with slipknot? no thanks! :erk:

Who cares? They will make more money... and you don't HAVE to go. Besides I heard Slipknot shows are fucking INSANE.

THEY ARE MAN. Slipknot is a great band and they introduced me to metal music. I know most of you guys think it's bullshit, but some people like this shit a fucking alot and I'm in this gang. WE ARE THE PULSE OF THE MAGGOTS.

If this happens.. I'll be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there :kickass:

THEY ARE MAN. Slipknot is a great band and they introduced me to metal music. I know most of you guys think it's bullshit, but some people like this shit a fucking alot and I'm in this gang. WE ARE THE PULSE OF THE MAGGOTS.

If this happens.. I'll be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there :kickass:

Oh gawd :lol: :p

I for one think it's a good idea.

(OFF TOPIC)
"I Spit On Your Grave"

If you made that Sinergy Piczo, Good job.
Its Very Well put together!
Im not even much of a Sinergy Fan, But that site is good stuff.

thumbs-up.jpg

Iono, Slipknot is just sort of silly but not too bad. The heck CoB would still be there so I'd go if I had the chance. And besides, 12 y.o. fans will be normal fans in 10 years so call it a long-term investment XDXD