Guitar in Kuuden Kielen Maistereita

Aug 25, 2006
Germany
Hello ,do you know what guitar alexi is using in the video? I mean the guitar with that he is playing the hellion solo. It´s a rhoads with green pinstripes and gold hardware. But it can´t be roopes guitar because roopes one has black hardware.

PS: And sorry for my english ^^

That one is Roope's Jackson. The tuning machines are gold, but the Trem is black. :)

Your english is good :)

Nur so nebenbei, ich komm auch aus Deutschland :p

Aber immer doch ;)

I think it's Roope's guitar.. maybe they changed the Trem... The Volume knob is gold... Hmm... We should ask Alexi.

That IS Roope's guitar. Alexi used that guitar later live after his Jacksons got stolen. The gold Original Floyd Rose on it probably broke or something and it was replaced by black Schaller Floyd (can be seen clearly on Reap'n'Roll video). Guitar is now in pretty bad condition as I've heard...(needs a re-fret, new hardware, refin probably..).

That IS Roope's guitar. Alexi used that guitar later live after his Jacksons got stolen. The gold Original Floyd Rose on it probably broke or something and it was replaced by black Schaller Floyd (can be seen clearly on Reap'n'Roll video). Guitar is now in pretty bad condition as I've heard...(needs a re-fret, new hardware, refin probably..).

It say on SOB that the neck broke so I'd imagine it's no good anymore or they put a new neck on it.

But seriously, that guitar is one of the nicest I've ever seen.

2v8igrb.jpg

SOB is full of shit. Neck didn't broke on it. Atleast not in half or something like that which would make it practically useles. I got my information from the person who knows Roope personally and often jammed with him ;).

Thanks for your answers ^^ ,i thought that they replaced the floyd rose too but i wasn´t shure.
And <-Warheart-> ,it´s a really nice guitar ^^ ,but Alexi and Roope could have cleaned it more :p

Yeah, the guitar is really cool.. I wanted to buy one.. from my friend's father. He built a ESP SV/RV guitar and a ESP F bass copy.. Very cool. :D

I want to jam with Roope, too. :danceboy: