European tour with Slipknot

First of all, it's not confirmed officially yet but its pretty much 'confirmed' you know ;)

That being said, I think it's great. CoB will have a great opportunity on this tour, they'll have a blast, play crazy venue and be exposed to more fans. This is amazing really, not just the guys in the band, but their crew too, don't forget they are a big part of the band. Think about it. I think Slipknot will be headlining, then Machinehead then Bodom. The tiers are set by record sales usually, and Machinehead have sold far more albums to my knowledge, I mean they're waaaaay bigger here, everyone knows them. I'm not a big fan but hey, who cares.

If it upsets any of you, then guess what... DON'T GO! It's simple. Bodom will be back to headline probably in about a year so jsut wait until then. IMO Slipknot isn't even that bad of a band. I used to like them, and if they were playing here with Bodom I'd go see them.

ëxactly, and this is an amizing chance to get to hear some of the bands (slipknot, bodom, machine head) who really got you in to metal`? Well for me it's!

I think it's really great...I'm not a huge Machine Head fan, but Rob Flynn is a really friendly guy and he puts on one hell of a show. Now my only issue is that I live on the wrong continent for this :(

^worst album they ever made. Listen to Iowa.

First of all, it's not confirmed officially yet but its pretty much 'confirmed' you know ;)

That being said, I think it's great. CoB will have a great opportunity on this tour, they'll have a blast, play crazy venue and be exposed to more fans. This is amazing really, not just the guys in the band, but their crew too, don't forget they are a big part of the band. Think about it. I think Slipknot will be headlining, then Machinehead then Bodom. The tiers are set by record sales usually, and Machinehead have sold far more albums to my knowledge, I mean they're waaaaay bigger here, everyone knows them. I'm not a big fan but hey, who cares.

If it upsets any of you, then guess what... DON'T GO! It's simple. Bodom will be back to headline probably in about a year so jsut wait until then. IMO Slipknot isn't even that bad of a band. I used to like them, and if they were playing here with Bodom I'd go see them.

+ freaking infinity

I've seen both Machine Head and Slipknot live and they were both great, and with COB its gonna be even better. :D So if/whenever this tour is happening i'm defiantly going.

Isn't it just weird that there isn't stated anything about this on slipknot's, machine head's or cob's site while there are already tickets available?

Isn't it just weird that there isn't stated anything about this on slipknot's, machine head's or cob's site while there are already tickets available?

In 2006 the tickets for the swiss unholy alliance show were on sales weeks before it was stated on any of the bands websites. so it's not unusual that tickets are on sale before official statements by the bands

btw its prbly a reli stupid question but do u think they will come to england and any1 know anymore dates ? :headbang:

I've been checking Ticketmaster, aloud.com, seetickets.com (the sites i usually buy gig tix off) and i haven't found anything. And ive got SK, MH and COB on my ticketmaster alerts so any gigs that come up i'll be notified about by email.

I've been checking Ticketmaster, aloud.com, seetickets.com (the sites i usually buy gig tix off) and i haven't found anything. And ive got SK, MH and COB on my ticketmaster alerts so any gigs that come up i'll be notified about by email.

Ah ok. So if there's actually a european tour it will start in France. But how long will they play, that's the question...