European tour

Scott_UK

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2003
UK
Visit site
First of all I would like to say a big THANKS for all of the effort that you guys put in to the live at last CD and DVD! :headbang: The DVD may have been a long time coming, but it was worth the wait!

I first met up with you guys after your 1 hour session (far too short in my opinion) at the Mean Fiddler in London (22/10/03), when you toured with Spocks Beard. I recall that Doug mentioned something about wanting to come back to the UK, so I was wondering if the band are planning on doing so as part of the European tour? I mean it would be a shame for you guys to come all this way to Europe and not pop over to the little island for a gig or two ;)

cheers

Scott

Speaking of the European tour, does anyone know who the "support" will be at the show in Belgium?

Anyone from the states, or specifically California, planning to catch any of the European gigs?

Kristin
Viaflightydragon

Anyone from the states, or specifically California, planning to catch any of the European gigs?

Hi Kristin!

I'm going to be in Europe around the same time. I'm hoping to coordinate the two, but I'm unsure if I can make it happen. The potential overlap time is so short...

Hi!

I'm on spring break from my job that week...I could catch a bunch of shows if I was nuts enough! Would be cool to see you there...

Isn't the dvd a fabulous flashback??!!

Kristin

SQUONK2 said:
Hi Kristin!

I'm going to be in Europe around the same time. I'm hoping to coordinate the two, but I'm unsure if I can make it happen. The potential overlap time is so short...

Scott

Thanks for yout post. Unfortunatly there is not a UK gig this time. Unless something comes up still last minute. The clubs were booked, I think Paris might have been the same. Next time we will make it over hopefully. Asmo no Scandanavian Dates either yet? someday. You guys will have to hop over to headway for now.

This is just a a short one for now. It appears as if the dates are set now. We think?

As you might have noticed Jadis cancelled due to scheduling conflicts. So outside of the two festivals, one in Istanbul which is kind of a mystery gig. It is just an Evening with us for now. Five shows that we play 2 hours plus or possibly longer? Unless another someone else is booked late, Which is still possible but unlikely. Although things change quick.

Bottom line ( this is the Enchant Tour not too miss! so all of you travelling far and wide to see us! YOU RULE!~

NP : That setlist over and over! and it kicks arse!

Thanks

No we are thrilled to play this one in Instanbul Aenima :tickled: very happy about it.

We are really looking forward to this, we just don,t know anything about the show yet? so it is kind of a mystery.

Do you know anything about this festival?

Aenima said:
Ebass, it seems as if you do not wish to play in Istanbul or am i wrong?

ebass said:
No we are thrilled to play this one in Instanbul Aenima :tickled: very happy about it.

We are really looking forward to this, we just don,t know anything about the show yet? so it is kind of a mystery.

Do you know anything about this festival?

Yeah we can't wait to play this festival!!!

I have many friends that have told me that Istanbul is such a beautiful city, and we are so excited to come. I hope that we have a little time to see the sites when we are there, and those of you who are able to make it to the show, we look forward to meeting you.

Thanks!!

Sean

sflanegan said:
Yeah we can't wait to play this festival!!!

I have many friends that have told me that Istanbul is such a beautiful city, and we are so excited to come. I hope that we have a little time to see the sites when we are there, and those of you who are able to make it to the show, we look forward to meeting you.

Thanks!!

Sean

I will do my best to travel to Istanbul to see you. I also wish to meet you after the show. Please tell me what I should do to accomplish that :) .

Sean, you will be in the city of cymbals. Make sure that you spend some time at cymbal shops and buy the cymbals of your life at very good prices, with lots of types to select from.

Bosphorus
Masterwork
Istanbul Mehmet
Istanbul Agop
Turkish

As I play drums (as a hobby), I plan to buy some masterwork cymbals in Istanbul, to add to my K custom Zildjians.

I do not have detailed info about this festival but, other than you there are 2 more bands to play, Andromeda and Evergrey. As far as I can see at the festival website, the program is still not complete.

There are many prog lovers in Turkey and although Enchant is not very famous in Turkey, I am sure the concert will be great. While I was watching your DVD 3 weeks ago, I thought how great it would be if Enchant played in Turkey. It was a great surprise when I learnt what I thought was going to be true :)

Anyway... please keep in touch, we are looking forward to seeing you and listening to you...

Regards

Will we be able to buy the (good version of the) live DVD at the European gigs?
If not having a support act means that you guys will play a longer set then I´m very happy that the support act did not work out!

Hey Wilma

Nice to here from you. Hey you got it! A very very long set. And some surprises. Not to mention you can get the GOOD version at the shows.

See you in a few weeks, wow a few weeks? this is coming on quick.

NP : The set list in my head!!!!!!!!!!! :loco:

Wilma said:
Will we be able to buy the (good version of the) live DVD at the European gigs?
If not having a support act means that you guys will play a longer set then I´m very happy that the support act did not work out!