European Tour

istari

http://www.asphalt.se
Feb 12, 2002
Orebro, Sweden
www.asphalt.se
Allright... just got my tickets for the Swedish show!! I'm really looking forward to see testament in a small club again:hotjump:
2 questions though:

1. Whats the line up for this tour?? Chuck, Eric, DiGiorgio, Smyth and Tempesta?!?

2. Any possibilities for some meet and greet kind of thing? Would really love to get the opertunity to get some CD signed....

Anyone else going to the swedish gig?

Dammit i gotta find away to get to Gävle, i wanna see Testament so badly, but maybe theres gonna be a stockholm date considering this from testamentlegions.com:
07/29/03 Tuesday - TBA <---gävle
07/30/03 Wednesday - TBA
07/31/03 Thursday - TBA

Still...
1. Whats the line up for this tour?? Chuck, Eric, DiGiorgio, Smyth and Tempesta?!?

2. Any possibilities for some meet and greet kind of thing? Would really love to get the opertunity to get some CD signed....

1.Proxima in Poland is also a relatively small venue, but the atmo in there is great, just that there is one thing about the sound

i 've seen there Sepultura, Killswitch, Kreator, Sodom, Destruction and one thing i must say (about the sound) : Sepultura was the best among them coz they were not very loud
i mean they were loud but they were carefull enogh to be not too loud so u could hear all the instruments well

so small request to Testament - pleeeease don't get to loud - just make all of u heard - u r such a great musicians each one of u that we want to HEAR u all!!!!!!!!!!
and in this small club it is very easy to get too loud ......

2.also a question about meet&greet - i will be there and High Priest of Evil also - i think we are the only people here from eastern Europe if i am not mistaken - so if there is a chance please help us TL

if not i think we will be waiting for them all the day long by the venue anyway :) do u know aprox. what time of the day they have sound check??