Evanescence about to visit Splitsville?

Hmmm Mrs Winmar wouldn't be happy! What kind of knob leaves half way through a tour though?? I assume they have someone else there who knows all the songs.....

:kickass:

I can't wait. The Amy Lee bitch is a fuckin whore. I heard she fucked a guy with leprosy and his penis fell off inside of her. So she took it out and deep fried it in a batter made of flour and salt. Then she ate it and her insides got leprosy and she went the doctor, and then these dolphins came up next to her and nuzzled her anus with their beaks. Then the first dolphin went "EHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE" you know that noise flipper makes. The other agreed two, I translated their primitive speech into a dialogue that went like this

"Man the bitch has a rank pussy"
"fuckin oath"
"yeah, lets go bask in Koichis majesty"
"fuck yeah"

So then the dolphins left and came round to my house and we smoked cones and got pissed, then all these hot chicks came round and said "man josh, fuck me"

so I did, and all was well

Reactions: JonBonJovi
She is a primadonna, and he is getting sick of it. I guarantee you thats whats happening. Im sure he will be back, he has to make enough money to be able to quit and retire :)

On the official Evanescence site, it says: "Ben Moody has left the tour and returned home. The band will continue touring without Ben and have brought in a guitarist to fill the spot." It wouldn't matter who was in the band really, as long as Amy Lee was there.

But Ben wrote atleast half of the album. He obviously had a good chemistry with Amy as performers and writers. Hope he gets back for the Oz tour, although I doubt it.

Lets face it, he's not the worlds greatest guitarist, so I am sure the replacement will do an adequete job. Still a shame though

I wonder if she needs someone to fill in for ben in terms of parting her beef curtains?
I'd volunteer, despite Koichi's opinion of the bitch - I like 'em slutty'n'dirty........

It won't really affect the band currently since they already have the material for a world tour. But it should be interesting to see what happens after that since he was responsible for 90% of the music on the album. But as people have said, their style isn't that hard to emulate, just so long as Amy is up front

Maybe he hates being around her toouring and shit, maybe he just got sick of fucking hr who knows....I wish em all the best know half of the writing element of the band has apprently left