Jesper in rehab

Has anyone seen a statement by IF saying Jesper is out of rehab? I assume he's making the NA tour (starts tomorrow in Montreal) but haven't heard a peep from if.com and haven't found anything about him coming out of rehab.

Aha except for the April fools thread that made me gizz my pants when i read TJRII (and then felt like an idiot).

If Jesper isn't on stage in Calgary and Van, I will be seriously pissed.

Seriously need a sober and irrelevant single with a cover of a door open to jesper sitting in a chair with a group or some shit, and a door sign that says "alcoholic's anonymous" above the door.

Has anyone seen a statement by IF saying Jesper is out of rehab? I assume he's making the NA tour (starts tomorrow in Montreal) but haven't heard a peep from if.com and haven't found anything about him coming out of rehab.

Aha except for the April fools thread that made me gizz my pants when i read TJRII (and then felt like an idiot).

If Jesper isn't on stage in Calgary and Van, I will be seriously pissed.

He will 100% sit out this whole year.

He's gonna coin songs about alcohol when he gets back like Mike Portnoy.

According to my Ipod, most of post-Clayman stuff was written by Anders/Bjorn/Jesper

I assume he's making the NA tour (starts tomorrow in Montreal)

Except if Jesper got facial surgery, changed the color of his hair and grown a mustache, he wasn't there at Montreal :)

Pooooop!

Well at least his sit-in use to be in the band and isn't just some random. (and yes, schehf would be amazing as a sit-in)

Now for the good news - and i can't verify this 100% - but a friend who saw them tonight in Thunder Bay said they played... wait for it....

Zombie Inc.

:OMG:

I will forgive In Flames of all their latest misdeeds if i get to hear Zombie Inc. live. My life will be complete.

Pooooop!

Well at least his sit-in use to be in the band and isn't just some random. (and yes, schehf would be amazing as a sit-in)

Now for the good news - and i can't verify this 100% - but a friend who saw them tonight in Thunder Bay said they played... wait for it....

Zombie Inc.

I will forgive In Flames of all their latest misdeeds if i get to hear Zombie Inc. live. My life will be complete.

They played Zombie a couple of times they last time they were touring, it was dropped after like, 2 shows. It gets shitty treatment because it's not a "hit" :rolleyes: hopefully they'll do themselves and us a favour and keep it in for the whole tour this time.

How come Zombie Inc. isn't a hit :O ? Is there someone who doesn't like it ? If you ask me, it should be included in every setlist hehe

How come Zombie Inc. isn't a hit :O ? Is there someone who doesn't like it ? If you ask me, it should be included in every setlist hehe

Mainly because it doesn't have a video or any "singalong" parts that the teenagers can sway to.

In a fair world Zombie Inc. would be the biggest hit of all. Instead we get Cum Clarity, Delight & Angers and The Quiet Place :)

Pooooop!

Zombie Inc.

Sorry to break the ice man but..Your friend is mentally handicapped if he thought they played Zombie Inc, though they might do? Who knows. I'll post the setlist of the tour so far, but they said the setlist would change alot this time.

2009-09-11 - Thunder Bay, ONT: Community Auditorium
1.Cloud Connected
2.Embody the Invisible
3.Delight and Angers
4.Disconnected
5.Square Nothing
6.Drifter
7.Touch of Red
8.Pinball Map
9.Alias
10.The Mirrors Truth
11.Quiet Place
12.Take This Life
13.My Sweet Shadow

The first two gigs they played trigger, but this last show they replaced it with MSS. Well I'm surprised they ditched trigger, it's always played. fucking awesome with Embody & Square nothing

Sorry to break the ice man but..Your friend is mentally handicapped if he thought they played Zombie Inc, though they might do? Who knows. I'll post the setlist of the tour so far, but they said the setlist would change alot this time.

2009-09-11 - Thunder Bay, ONT: Community Auditorium
1.Cloud Connected
2.Embody the Invisible
3.Delight and Angers
4.Disconnected
5.Square Nothing
6.Drifter
7.Touch of Red
8.Pinball Map
9.Alias
10.The Mirrors Truth
11.Quiet Place
12.Take This Life
13.My Sweet Shadow

The first two gigs they played trigger, but this last show they replaced it with MSS. Well I'm surprised they ditched trigger, it's always played. fucking awesome with Embody & Square nothing

:tickled:

...and that's about it.

:tickled:

...and that's about it.

Yea sadly there is not 1 pre-colony song in the setlist atm. But last year they played oldies as fuck!
I mean just look at this setlist from 2008-11-02 in Gothenburg last year:

The Chosen Pessimist
I’m The Highway
-------
The Mirror’s Truth *
Zombie Inc
The Hive
----------
Satellites & Astronaut
Only For The Weak *
System
Alias
--------
Eraser
Pinball Map
Egonomic
--------
Delight & Angers *
Disconnected
Colony
Cloud Connected
----------
Medley (Dead God In Me, The Jester Race, Behind Space)
My Sweet Shadow
Come Clarity
Sleepless Again
---------
Quiet Place
--------------
Trigger
--------
Take This Life *

That's a very very nice setlist imo.