Jesper in rehab

Ah yeah. They also did Ordinary Story which was epic. If I recall right it was in Metaltown at like 30th juny/july or whatever.

Sorry to break the ice man but..Your friend is mentally handicapped if he thought they played Zombie Inc, though they might do? Who knows. I'll post the setlist of the tour so far, but they said the setlist would change alot this time.

2009-09-11 - Thunder Bay, ONT: Community Auditorium
1.Cloud Connected
2.Embody the Invisible
3.Delight and Angers
4.Disconnected
5.Square Nothing
6.Drifter
7.Touch of Red
8.Pinball Map
9.Alias
10.The Mirrors Truth
11.Quiet Place
12.Take This Life
13.My Sweet Shadow

The first two gigs they played trigger, but this last show they replaced it with MSS. Well I'm surprised they ditched trigger, it's always played. fucking awesome with Embody & Square nothing

Why is the set so short? Is that a co headlining show with killswitch?

Yea sadly there is not 1 pre-colony song in the setlist atm. But last year they played oldies as fuck!
I mean just look at this setlist from 2008-11-02 in Gothenburg last year:

The Chosen Pessimist
I’m The Highway
-------
The Mirror’s Truth *
Zombie Inc
The Hive
----------
Satellites & Astronaut
Only For The Weak *
System
Alias
--------
Eraser
Pinball Map
Egonomic
--------
Delight & Angers *
Disconnected
Colony
Cloud Connected
----------
Medley (Dead God In Me, The Jester Race, Behind Space)
My Sweet Shadow
Come Clarity
Sleepless Again
---------
Quiet Place
--------------
Trigger
--------
Take This Life *

That's a very very nice setlist imo.

They played that at the Ram's Head show last December...it was so weak, the crowd reaction, I was the only one singing those songs while everyone just looked at Anders like he was speaking French or something.

the crowd reaction is why they have said they don't play the older songs, but they did that to themselves when they made r2r, that album gained them a totally different kind of fan base, and most of them won't go back and look at earlier works by in flames, i think if in flames wants a good reaction they should play the entire colony album live with a few other songs thrown in

the crowd reaction is why they have said they don't play the older songs, but they did that to themselves when they made r2r, that album gained them a totally different kind of fan base, and most of them won't go back and look at earlier works by in flames, i think if in flames wants a good reaction they should play the entire colony album live with a few other songs thrown in

R2R is my second favorite, next to TJR.

It's a shame most newer IF fans are so ignorant to not realize that they've been making albums way before STYE.

probably because they don't have nuclear blast in fucking walmart shelves.

That would fucking suck. Crowd would not like it either. A good setlist has variety.

Id rather hear a full colony album live than nearly all of ASOP played live.
No need to exaggerate as FUCK? Since when is 4 songs ''almost whole asop''? You know they are still on ASOP tour. When they released colony back in the day, They also played many Colony songs. Old setlist from a 1999 gig had 6/14 Colony songs. Anyways my points is, them playing whole Colony would be appreciated by 1% people, which definitely isn't enough for them to play it. They play the songs they do cause they get the most energy & response from the audiences from it. Sure there are many ''Video Hits'', but that's what majority of people want to hear, I can't complain since i like their whole catalogue..If you don't like the setlist on their shows..just don't go to the show then?

i just seen in flames last night,and i was really wondering if he was still in rehab because he wasn't on stage, i thought he had gotten out.

i just seen in flames last night,and i was really wondering if he was still in rehab because he wasn't on stage, i thought he had gotten out.
He's still in Rehab. Only been away for 6/7 months now. He will be away for this year is what's confirmed. Then we'll see

2009-09-15 - Edmonton, AB: Shaw Conference Centre
They replaced drifter with The Hive, sweet :)

Cloud Connected
Embody the Invisible
Delight and Angers
Disconnected
Square Nothing
The Hive
Clayman
Come Clarity
Leeches
Alias
The Mirrors Truth
Quiet Place
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

Cool, though they should have picked a different song to replace, like delight and gayngers.

2009-09-15 - Edmonton, AB: Shaw Conference Centre
They replaced drifter with The Hive, sweet :)

Cloud Connected
Embody the Invisible
Delight and Angers
Disconnected
Square Nothing
The Hive
Clayman
Come Clarity
Leeches
Alias
The Mirrors Truth
Quiet Place
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

Did people think they were playing an atreyu cover?

No need to exaggerate as FUCK? Since when is 4 songs ''almost whole asop''? You know they are still on ASOP tour. When they released colony back in the day, They also played many Colony songs. Old setlist from a 1999 gig had 6/14 Colony songs. Anyways my points is, them playing whole Colony would be appreciated by 1% people, which definitely isn't enough for them to play it. They play the songs they do cause they get the most energy & response from the audiences from it. Sure there are many ''Video Hits'', but that's what majority of people want to hear, I can't complain since i like their whole catalogue..If you don't like the setlist on their shows..just don't go to the show then?

I meant they play nearly the entire ASOP album on full headlining sets, they could easily play the colony album and still have plenty of time for other songs.

The Chosen Pessimist
I’m The Highway
The Mirror’s Truth
Zombie Inc
The Hive
Satellites & Astronaut
Only For The Weak
System
Alias
Eraser
Pinball Map
Egonomic
Delight & Angers
Disconnected
Colony
Cloud Connected
My Sweet Shadow
Come Clarity
Sleepless Again
Quiet Place
Trigger
Take This Life

I meant they play nearly the entire ASOP album on full headlining sets, they could easily play the colony album and still have plenty of time for other songs.

The Chosen Pessimist
I’m The Highway
The Mirror’s Truth
Zombie Inc
The Hive
Satellites & Astronaut
Only For The Weak
System
Alias
Eraser
Pinball Map
Egonomic
Delight & Angers
Disconnected
Colony
Cloud Connected
My Sweet Shadow
Come Clarity
Sleepless Again
Quiet Place
Trigger
Take This Life

Well are you fucking retarded? It's 7 songs, not 12. And also it was in april/may which was 1month after their album was released and it was ASOP tour, not COLONY tour. Obviously they tour supporting their latest album. Since it was a 21/22 song set, I don't think 7 is that much, it's 1/3 of the whole set. Why ''should they play'' the full Colony album when they are supporting ASOP? and they still never have played the whole ASOP album, you are just exaggerating. If you don't like the setlists they have on shows, Don't fucking go to the shows? All you are doing is whining and complaining, which leads to nowhere. You obviously aren't a fan of In Flames.

This forum only seems to be for people that hates post-reroute albums, atleast all of you are acting like it. There nothing wrong with not liking the way they've evolved, but you've been complaining for what is it, 7 years now? I don't mean anyone specific of you, just talking of the people in general of this forum..useless to discuss things with people that's so close-minded and ignorant

Well are you fucking retarded? It's 7 songs, not 12. And also it was in april/may which was 1month after their album was released and it was ASOP tour, not COLONY tour. Obviously they tour supporting their latest album. Since it was a 21/22 song set, I don't think 7 is that much, it's 1/3 of the whole set. Why ''should they play'' the full Colony album when they are supporting ASOP? and they still never have played the whole ASOP album, you are just exaggerating. If you don't like the setlists they have on shows, Don't fucking go to the shows? All you are doing is whining and complaining, which leads to nowhere. You obviously aren't a fan of In Flames.

This forum only seems to be for people that hates post-reroute albums, atleast all of you are acting like it. There nothing wrong with not liking the way they've evolved, but you've been complaining for what is it, 7 years now? I don't mean anyone specific of you, just talking of the people in general of this forum..useless to discuss things with people that's so close-minded and ignorant

Ok dude that setlist is from November of 2008...so I guess ASOP came out in October?...and as to why they should play the colony album live now? Its better and its the ten year anniversary this year...but as you said Im the retarded one...:rolleyes:

And where have I said I hated ASOP or any thing post reroute?