Eve Online

Do it. Unless in the next few days it just starts to suck donkey dicks for some reason, I'm gonna upgrade to a permanent account.

i will probably play this later tonight or tommorow night, i dunno what the time zone diff is but what your char name mabye we can play it together, if anything i heard about this is true i have a feeling i might need some help :p

It is 3 am as of this post. I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow (or today, since it's 3 am) because I might have practice...I dunno. If I'm on, look me up and I'll try to help you out.

The tutorial is really good and thorough and it holds your hand through the first two days or so of playing. If I'm not on you shouldn't have much trouble anyway. Character name is Astenion. Gallente faction.

You heard that Tyrannis is coming out in May, and that you'll be able to terraform planets, right? They're also changing a bunch of stuff with mining as well...they want you to be able to mine comets too. I think it was mentioned for this patch but it may be later. In any case I heard they're trying to do more with mining than just finding a belt and sitting there while you read a book.

I'm still kind of a newb doing missions in my battlecruiser, slowly working on getting T2 stuff. What's your character?

Like i said, I'm still kind of a newb...still learning even basic shit. I'm sure I'm much lower than your toons, but we'll still blow some shit up if you want. Ratting or missions, at least...I'm too low for low-sec at the moment.

I got a gallente character thats alright. havent played in like two years, but ive got a couple battleships, a t2 assault frigate. Working on the skills for heavy assault cruisers now.

Yeah, been missioning it a bit and I have been reminded just how boring the missions in this game are (with the exception of some of the super tough Lvl 4 missions that you need a few people to beat). I need to get into some low sec PvPing again because that was about the only fun part of the game.

I'm still missioning and trying to get some more ISK while leveling my skills...I'd say it's probably the most profitable way to earn money unless you're just into mining and don't want to do anything but mine.

I actually like doing the missions and stuff for rep with certain factions, but it's still too early for me to start PvPing...once I get T2 loaded out I'll probably start.