What song is this?

Thanks for the help...I'm loving the track. By the way, does anyone have any idea which Guitar World issue(s) Jeff covers The Final Product in?

Maharet said:
yes Jeebo...its October and November i believe...(2005)

Cool, I'll try and grab those ASAP. I've figured out the song by ear pretty much and I wanted to see how Jeff fingers some parts of the solo compared to how I do it (mostly the dminished scale run since you can move down in minor thirds or just play the scale in one position in a 4 note grouping).

He has some weird fingering for parts; in that video of the intro/chorus riff to Ambivalence he is using index, middle, pinkie, instead of index, middle, ring for that 3 fret chromatic run which seems extremely odd to me and most people I'd think -unless I'm wrong, but it looks like that's the fingering he uses-

Jeebo said:
Cool, I'll try and grab those ASAP. I've figured out the song by ear pretty much and I wanted to see how Jeff fingers some parts of the solo compared to how I do it (mostly the dminished scale run since you can move down in minor thirds or just play the scale in one position in a 4 note grouping).

He has some weird fingering for parts; in that video of the intro/chorus riff to Ambivalence he is using index, middle, pinkie, instead of index, middle, ring for that 3 fret chromatic run which seems extremely odd to me and most people I'd think -unless I'm wrong, but it looks like that's the fingering he uses-
i dont remember exactly but i do have atleast one of the cd roms that came with the magazine...i might be able to part of mine if you be a good boy :D

Maharet said:
i dont remember exactly but i do have atleast one of the cd roms that came with the magazine...i might be able to part of mine if you be a good boy :D

English? Of course I'm a good little catholic school boy :D