Ever been rejected? Post pictures of the Bint.

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Last time I was thoroughly rejected in a serious "Want to go out on a date?" scenario. Was by the bitch on the right.

541935423_l.jpg

Now this gal has been known to meet people off the internet and suck them off at first hello. All I got as a reply to "hey want to catch a movie sometime?" was, "uhhh, I think I'll pass." After a couple minutes she moved her response up to. "I guess I'll go out if you want." Haha fuck that. :lol:

P.S I don't expect to see Tully enter this thread. :Smug:

Asking out good friends, getting rejected and fucking up the friendship = bad. Done this too many times to count. Must be why I don't have any chick friends anymore.

Décadent said:
Asking out good friends, getting rejected and fucking up the friendship = bad. Done this too many times to count. Must be why I don't have any chick friends anymore.

That's better than having your chick friend pass you a jimmy and say. "Maybe I should move on to white guys". All while you stare like a fucking tard and say "Eh, I need to go home. I work tmrw." :erk:

I've had a really horrible rejection from a girl that I've known very well for a good number of years last summer. I'm too modest to post pictures though.

It probably didn't help that she has a boyfriend and the fact that I obviously knew about it didn't stop me from trying. :rolleyes:

meh. I hate my life.

MajestikMøøse said:
I've had a really horrible rejection from a girl that I've known very well for a good number of years last summer. I'm too modest to post pictures though.

It probably didn't help that she has a boyfriend and the fact that I obviously knew about it didn't stop me from trying. :rolleyes:

meh. I hate my life.
Hey me too. :kickass: Although my case was a bit more complex.

MajestikMøøse said:

That's what I did . It lasted 4 months .. not bad :lol:

n44602602_30097109_8959.jpg

Smooched top right chick and bottom left chick tonight, but got denied sack-age. And have a crush on top right chick:cry: :cry: :cry: also im drunk.

top middle chick seems pretty smokin, to bad i've never met her =(.