Ever been rejected? Post pictures of the Bint.

I got turned down once but in a rather gentle way. We stayed friends [/gay] and now she's married and has two kids with my cousin who's a fat ugly bastard.

As for my current partner, I didn't even ask her out, we... connected, sort of...

MajestikMøøse said:
I've had a really horrible rejection from a girl that I've known very well for a good number of years last summer. I'm too modest to post pictures though.

It probably didn't help that she has a boyfriend and the fact that I obviously knew about it didn't stop me from trying. :rolleyes:

meh. I hate my life.
this is sortof like me,but not really a rejection though. She just kindof weirded out because didn't expect me liking. She still has a boyfriend and I still like her and such but oh well:erk:

no pictures though, shes only 14 and I don't know if thats safe to put on the internet:p Plus out of respect for her I wouldn't do it anyways.

Erik said:
it is

especially if she has no clothes

so basically what you're saying is that you're a complete wimp
yeah:saint:

however, she is really skinny and would probably be thoguht as anorexic or something:lol: her bones are like thinner then my penis.

Dead_Lioness said:
This thread makes me say "awww"
you guys all seem to be cool as hell,
those chicks must be insane.

If it's any consolation Karen. Lord Red Dragon gets more ass than the toilet seats down at the YWCA. His words, not mine. :heh:

Haha when I was 16 I asked this girl to by my "main squeeze" so to speak. Convo went like this.

Me: So you want to go around?
Her: No
Me: No, I'm serious.
Her. Yea, I know.

Boomshakalaka! Been a spiteful human being ever since!

Crimson Velvet said:
How do we know that Trylakos isn't actually a thirty year old guy with a crush on a little girl? A second LRD, if you will!
:lol: If it is really necessary I can post a video of me wearing a sweater I found on the ground and my hair in an emo style just to prove I am under consenting age:p

I don't remember what the Care Crew is:(

S148%20UVM%20BUILDINGS%20ON%20UNIVERSITY%20PLACE,%20UNIVERSITY%20OF%20VERMONT.JPG

Eh, I'm on the waitlist which is good I guess. We'll see what happens- I need to hear back from UNH too. Maybe I could go through the same exact college process as Lizard and end up with a sweet beard.

Never been rejected, though it's been made known in other ways that certain girls weren't interested (one can usually tell).