ever met brainstorm??

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
has anyone here ever met the brainstorm guys? i know my guitarist's uncle is really good friends with them and hes been invited down with them to places many times but he can never go, stinks. but anyways i was wondering on here whos had the honor and privaledge to meet em?

I´ve met them.....when we toured with them :D
Very very very nice guys.
Also met Andy at Popkomm in Berlin (the first time actually) and again at Earthshaker.....he´s everywhere.

Mike/Mercenary

Ive met Andy twice , once in Paris on the Edguy tour and last year in London supporting Nightwish , true he is very genuine and took time out to sign my cds. Hopefully I can get the others to sign them when I go to Dudley and Edinburgh later this year on the Saxon tour. A lot of travelling but worth it for two UK Brainstorm gigs !

Stardust2112 said:
Met them at PPUSA in 2004. Andy gave me a kiss on both cheeks. *swoon* :Spin:

~Christina

Also met them at PP5! I wasn't all that familiar with them before the they played, but they and Tad Morose) stole the weekend for me!! My GF also thought highly of Andy! :)

Hey Christina! How's it going? I guess I'll be seeing you at PP in a few weeks!

Also, I'm pretty excited because I just found out less than an hour ago that my band is going to opening for Kamelot. They are playing at Jaxx in Springfield, VA (near DC) on Thursday Nov. 17, 2005. It is an all-ages show and tickets are only $25.

If you are coming, want to save TicketMaster charges, and help support local music at the same time, let me know. I can help out with getting you tickets since we are one of the supporting acts! EIther PM or email me at Rick at OdinsCourtBand DOT com.

Maybe its worth the trip down from NY, Christina? ;-)

metal evilution said:
Hey Rick,
How would you describe your band? Do you have any albums out? Website address please?
:)

Hey Metal,

Thanks for the interest. From our spot on MySpace(http://www.myspace.com/odinscourt):

"Odin's Court is a Progressive Metal band hailing from Maryland, USA that blends dynamics, ambience, energy, groove, and more in an imaginative way to create a lively, interesting sound. They have released an EP, a live album, and full length album (Driven By Fate) since their birth in 2003. They are currently recording material for a follow up album due out sometime in 2007. The group's popularity increases each day due to their highly energetic shows filled with well delivered playing, having gained them the honor of sharing the stage with legendary and modern Metal bands such as Helloween, King's X, Sonata Arctica, Symphony X, Seven Witches, and Devin Townsend."

Additionally, we are also currently in the studio re-recording most of Driven By Fate since the band has gone through extensive line-up changes and thus the songs have been re-arranged to make room for the 2nd guitar (me), some new solo spots, awesome new keyboardist, awesome new bassist, new vocal lines, more backing vocals, etc...! We are also working to get the new recording to capture our heavier live sound! So between that, the new material we are working on, new members, and live shows, we are quite busy!

The website is located in my signature. We also have a forum up here on UM. Feel free to drop by sometime.

No-Mercy said:
i think he should describe it as, or i would, "a supremely kick ass band with yet to be fully acknowledged"

Thanks dude! I appreciate the kind words.

How's it been going? Just 8 more days until Gigantour! And then only a few more weeks after that for ProgPower with so many great acts including Symphorce! Definitely one of the ones I'm most excited about!

Rick Pierpont said:
Thanks dude! I appreciate the kind words.

How's it been going? Just 8 more days until Gigantour! And then only a few more weeks after that for ProgPower with so many great acts including Symphorce! Definitely one of the ones I'm most excited about!

ah i know...8 days!! its gonne kick ass. i cant go to progpower...still "too young". ah well, ill be saving for it some other year.

Yup i did at the Tradate Iron Festival in Italy past June :)
I was one of the crazy ppl working backstage and i had the chance to serve them drinks and stuff :lol: and i met Andy again at Bang Your Head also.

Nice guys really!
I was looking forward to meet them again in Italy :( Hope that will happen soon!
:headbang:

Mrs.Mustaine said:
Yup i did at the Tradate Iron Festival in Italy past June :)
I was one of the crazy ppl working backstage and i had the chance to serve them drinks and stuff :lol: and i met Andy again at Bang Your Head also.

Nice guys really!
I was looking forward to meet them again in Italy :( Hope that will happen soon!

Are they a DRINKING kinda band, or a kinda drinking band?

www.transcendingmortality.com :grin:

Mrs.Mustaine said:
:lol: It seems like they've been quiet that day, its was a hellish sunny day and they had to leave before nite.

I can understand that. I got really drunk at a Metal Festival in SPAIN once(ROCK MACHINA) and it was like 10 000 degrees or something stupid like that and boy was it a trip(yikes!)
Those day gigs are tough for the artists and i'm sure they saved their drinking for later anyway.
So did they play a good gig that day? :headbang:

www.transcendingmortality.com