ever met brainstorm??

Well, at the LM release party in the Rockfabrik Ludwigsburg I talked with Mille for about 15 minutes or something like that...lot of topics, for example the Wacken 04 gig, their equipment (guitar players, you know...;)) and if they need another backliner for the upcoming tour...but the nightliner was already full...fuck :D
Nice talk anyway...

I went to school with Todde from 5th to 10th grade, was in their cellar where they praticed (me with beer in hand, the others with instruments), and was in the front row in different local youth/ newcomer competitions. Must be 15-20 years ago or so. Met him at party a couple of years later. I´ve seen a couple of BS concerts in the last few years, but never had the chance to talk.
Have I ever posted that Todde was a really great football player ( real men´s football = soccer, not the football you american guys play with your hands :lol: ) ? We played against each other a couple of times in the local youth team leagues, and I always tried to get him to my team. But at some stage he stopped playing soccer and played the guitar instead. At that time I thought what a waste .... maybe not in the end :) . That was my little story.