Ever wondered what Olli does for a living?

Johan worked at various grocery stores and stuff when he was a kid, and now he works for a wholesales place. That company deserves kudos for giving him so much time off so that the rest of us can enjoy the band live!

And guess what I am...No, you couldn't unless I told you!
I'm graduated law student full of ideals and ready to change the world a little...
As a good Belgian I'm specializing in the Congo...

Only Swedish nerds spend their days indoors at a bank whereas the REAL metal guys like myself are pro gartners. Do you need your garden fixed, by the way?

burning creation said:
hmm... Im a failure as an "adult". no job. no car. no ambitions. Im probably either gonna be gardener,!
I hope for your sake that Patric isn't reading it ... hmmm well you know like mucho grande burrito, hasta la vista in Mexico Patrick, they found one of our smuggling tunnel. Gardning is like landscaping, you let yr imagination run wild.

NP - Nargaroth - ... und ich sah Sonn' nimmer heben.

Hey nothing's bad about being a gardener, we make CASH here and it's even allowed to drink during work hours in Denmark. And Belgar my pals PLEASE show more respect...I'm not a "Mexican" but an "Hispanic American". Thanku.

NP: Goatwhore-Bloodguilt Eucharist

Patric said:
Hey nothing's bad about being a gardener, we make CASH here and it's even allowed to drink during work hours in Denmark. And Belgar my pals PLEASE show more respect...I'm not a "Mexican" but an "Hispanic American". Thanku.

NP: Goatwhore-Bloodguilt Eucharist
Do you really think Hispanic american get that much respect in america? pleazzeee do like i am doing man, grab an old tire and work it up McGuyver style, cause man hiyyyaaaa we are crossing the rio san Jose ... straight to Mexico and Venezuela. Yeahhh like pack some beer for the ride cause it might be a long one......

Venezuelans? They have nice chicks, like the one I dreamt about last nite, but sorry it's us CHILEANS who are the biggest gangsters, we also are short of height but can out-battle any mothafuckah.

NP: Monster Magnet-See You In Hell

It is but not chill for me as I work inside and stuff plants etc. Anyway I'm Irish/Belgian/Scottish in my blood too. And then there's Patryk who looks, talks and walks like me but you never see him sober.

aah yes see but Ive got the French in me which stops me from taking any initiative. I have to have a gun to my head before I actually make up my mind to do anything. Im not passionate about any of the things I do. such as drawing (charcoal, pencil, pen/ink), my band, writing, etc. The only thing Im passionate about is getting fucked up and listening to metal...so I suppose I could be a deaf lab rat... but thats about it.