Ever wondered what Olli does for a living?

Tranquillian

Svartmetallist
Oct 10, 2001
I was bored here at work (Security guard at Skanskas head office. 2nd largest construction company in the world) and found something to read: an internal news magazine for Skanska Region East Sweden. On the last page they have an interview with Olli. Turns out he is a carpenter for them since 1991. I would scan and post if if I had a scanner, but its in swedish anyway. There is really not that much new information in the article, but they mention the fact that two people in the band live off the money that the band generates, and Olli is apparently not one of them.

Tomasz said:
They do what hundreds of others do. Try to get by. Does it matter what they do? As far as living off of the music, I higly doubt that. This isn't Hootie the Blowfish mate, this is nam.
Yeah you should see Tomasz, he really is trying to get by, getting paid pennies for long hours and thus forced to eat potatoes from the fire it on saturday evenings. One should also see his memorabilia room dedicated to Hootie and the blowfish ... this room gives me the creeps each time i go to his house.

since we're on the subject of work, i'm curious what you guys do for a living. particularly tomasz and belgar, since they seem to have ample drinkin time

Good question man. I co-own a small business here in Tampa where I source various electronic parts for our office in Paris where we supply big manufacturers for their electronic needs and participate in assembly programs for their projects,... Other part of my job is the supply of spare parts/avionics for the air force in Belgium (F16 & C130 and all the maintenance that goes around it). To make extra spending cash and like you said, not abuse the drinking time and die of boredom, I work part time for Equifax.
That sums it up ... but rest assure that Tomasz and myself are just regular people :D

Olli a carpenteer?!?!? From the last news I had he became a sultan and he got an harem with 70 women. I really dont think hes a carpenteer!

Belgar said:
... but rest assure that Tomasz and myself are just regular people :D

...yes, regular people deeply embroiled in the technological and miltary affairs of the world, lol.

do you have any degrees in anything? i'm curious because as i said in the europe thread, i'm soon to be off to college, and looking around for decent paying and bearable lines of work.

Wait, you mean to tell me that the guys from the band actually do something other than just sit around all day making music?!?!!?11one!!!

So basically Olli is like Jesus :D

Eh, man! I think that really few musicians can just sit down playing music for all the day long and living only from the money they gain from the selling of their cds

Belgar said:
........ I co-own a small business here in Tampa where I source various sex toy parts.......... for Hilton in Paris where we supply big needs and participate in

I co-own Belgar. I'm a mechanical engineer working in construction/loan field. I absolutey positively hate that fucking job and can't wait to find something else. As far as college all I can tell u is that it's overated and as far as I'm concerned it's a waste of time. My sincere advise to you is finish high school, go to college for a year or two at most (if you want to experience college life and all that crap) then get into some type of trade such as electrician and by the time you're 25 you have enough money/experiecne to have your own small business. Where in my case I went to college, got 2 degrees and at the end I gained nothing. I hate my job, (it's not even related to my degree, can't get the job I want as there is enough fuckers out there that are more qualified) and get paid less than experienced tradesman. Oh, and on top of that the job is stressful. enough...........

Johan Hegg is a salesman of meat and shit. Freddy works in the swedish post office, not sure about teddy or johan s.
Im a fucking computer technician/Graphic designer at a fucking shop in my home town with 6000 people wiht only one computer shop its great! i dont get paid too much but i dont complain cos its a great job and well im out of australia in 4 months anyway. Hopefully getting a job in europe and livin the metal life........ CHEAP FUCKING BEER!!! as long as i have enough money to buy 10 slabs of beer and then crush those cans when ive finished and put them in a big bag and make that bag my couch,bed,pillow.........house

I'm in in learning on becoming a gartner, but it's more diverse than you guys would think. We build bricks and shit as well, so it can get tough. It's diverse and fun however, building Japenese gardens and whatnot. Just got a place to work right by the airport, I'm fucking thrilled to have that. All in all, it's going to take a few more years to get the fucking tractor license, biology comfirmation, and working...after that, when all is fucking set, I'll pack my shit and move to Canada, and fucking oath that is the truth for sure.

PS: Congicate, I got my Psycroptic and I'm completely blown away by these guys.