Evergrey/Bodom/Iced Earth

I'd definitely go to see Iced Earth.. They are managing to get to Japan but are giving Australia the miss completely with the Glorious Burden Tour... Bugger o_O

Schaffer can say he'd love to come down as aften as he wants, but until a promoter with enough sense approaches them with a offer for a tour, it's all talk.

The bottom line is that nearly every overseas act would love to tour Australia, but can only do so with a promoter that offers them the opportunity.

Having said that, I'd love to see Evergrey!

i would be there in a heartbeat. For nothing but Evergrey. Tom Englund is an amazing guitarist\vocalist and i dont think i could miss watching them pull off songs like "The Great Deciever" and "A Scattered Me" "Solitude Within" ( as you can probably tell Evergrey are one of my favorate bands).

I"m a huge iced earth and bodom fan so I"d definetely go. I prefer Matt Barlow over Ripper, but i"d still go! I haven't heard much Everygrey but I"d still go for the other two!

i would fly there from auckland if i could afford it. i really want it to come hear, there's a bunch of metalheads that would come to see it hear. I'm more into children of bodom though.

Im only new to the whole "music industry" so i was wandering....what exactly is a promoter and how do you become one? I know its sort of in the title, but yeah, how do you become one, and are they mainly people with tons of money?

Daniel \m/