EVERGREY in Turkey

I missed the first one too. In fact I didn't miss it but I didn't know much about Evergrey last year, but now I will definitely be there :)

It's really something great... I heard that their first show was awesome. So many people who saw Evergrey the first time at that concert became Evergrey fans :)

none of the tour dates are in the U.S. oh man you guys must have the time of your lives in europe. i would like to see them in concert were i live hell even iced earth, they don't evercome to utah..

Shoot me in the head. I won't be able to make it "again". I feel terrible. Economical problems. Tickets aren't the problem, but I live far away from "İstanbul". My country is too big :)

Oh man...That sucks Turke. Try and catch them the next time they come through. Be thankful you live in Europe. I live in the states and they havn't been here in almost a year :erk:

thank your god that you are going to see them to me it is imposible because it is in a school time and because i am in lebanon and the situation is like hell in lebanon at this time

that was a great night here in turkey
that was really "A night to Remember"
thx evergrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!