Evergrey/LaBrie Düsseldorf/Germany April 28

Meurglys

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2005
Germany
www.meurglys.net
Hello, all. :)
I saw Evergrey in Düsseldorf/Germany last night and they totally out-rocked James LaBrie. Awesome show, the 45 minutes were over too soon. Got my CD signed after the show too. What a great evening. I'm all smiles, in spite of the little hangover. :)
I will try and make it to the unplugged show next week too and can't wait to buy a copy of the DVD.
Also: Great job with the website! IRC channel, video downloads, 300 dpi tif promo-pictures... Not to mention the pretty design. And fast loading too. One of the best band websites I know of.
:worship:
Just found out one can upload pictures too... cool... will look and see if I have anything to add. :)
Cheers,
Meurglys

DarkSoul6 said:
Thanks peza.
I thought, may be the setlist was different to the one in CH.

it actually was, they also played "Mark Of The Triangle"

setlist in D'dorf:
Intro
Blinded
The End Of Your Days
More Than Ever
She Speaks To The Dead
I'm Sorry
Recreation Day
Mark Of The Triangle
A Touch Of Blessing
The Masterplan

DarkSoul, I believe this was already the second time we attended the same gig and didn't meet ;) Are you going to be in Bochum on wednesday?

Oh, thanks Gaunerin :wave:

Yes, that's right. I attended the Brainstorm Gig in Essen too :D

I planned to go to Bochum at wednesday, but unfortunately I'm sick since yesterday :erk: . Well, let's see, may be I'm feeling better till then...hope so.

Hello again! :)
I will be around in Bochum on Wednesday, along with my husband and two friends who heard only a few Evergrey songs and instantly decided to go to the show too. :)
Can someone verify that the show begins at 9 pm as it says on the Matrix website? We don't want to be late...
And how about setting up a time and place to meet other people from the forum? Like 8:45 at the merch stand? Anyone? :wave:
Meurglys

Meurglys said:
Hello again! :)
I will be around in Bochum on Wednesday, along with my husband and two friends who heard only a few Evergrey songs and instantly decided to go to the show too. :)
Can someone verify that the show begins at 9 pm as it says on the Matrix website? We don't want to be late...
And how about setting up a time and place to meet other people from the forum? Like 8:45 at the merch stand? Anyone? :wave:
Meurglys

I'll be at the Matrix today and tomorrow as well, so that should give me enough time to find out if doors really open at 9pm. I'll get back on this.

Hi Gaunerin, I knew it from the Mercenary-Forum ;-).

I think, the doors will be open at 9 pm, it beginns at 10 pm. Oh, I hope, I will be able to come there too!

No time to check whatever you jotted down now unfortunately, I'm just here to confirm doors open 9 pm. I asked the Matrix staff yesterday. There's another event at the same time there, so I have no idea how they organize things there tomorrow. Someone who wants to carry a "forum meeting" sign? :D

Piece of paper that says "forum meeting" attached to my Evergrey Clan Pin? :)
Me: small lady wearing orange chucks. There are a few little pictures of me on my website too.
My husband looks somewhat like the singer of The Darkness, if that helps. ;)
And I'm bringing two Evergrey newbies, one of them huge with short curly hair and a smaller guy with a ponytail.
Say hello if you recognize us. :)

Great show and a great band of course..sound was excellent and the striptease at the end of the show was very awsome........hahahhaha....keep on rockin`P.S. made some good pix of the show........
Stefan

Redstuff said:
Great show and a great band of course..sound was excellent and the striptease at the end of the show was very awsome........hahahhaha....keep on rockin`P.S. made some good pix of the show........
Stefan

OH MY!! If stripping was involved, I must see these pics!!! LOLOLOL You have to post them somewhere...Please.
I'll beg If I have too! :loco: :loco: :loco: :worship: :loco: :loco: :loco: