Evergrey - Limited Edition ATL Shirt Preview

LOVE the shirt but I disagree with the decision to sell them on Wednesday. The band is performing the special "In Search Of Truth" album in it's entirety on Thursday, hence the design of the shirt. So...wait and sell them on Thursday when their fans are coming to see them perform this album can get a chance to purchase this shirt as well. When Evergrey last played, they didn't sell their Destroying Atlanta t-shirts on Thursday (the day BEFORE the band played at the festival), the shirts were sold on Friday night when the band played. Doesn't it make sense to also do the same here????

Agreed 100%. Shirt should be made available on Thursday only.

Doesn't it make sense to also do the same here????

Two driving forces:

1. Evergrey wants to thank the fans that sold the show out on Wednesday by giving them first option at the shirts. I can enforce limiting purchases to the amount of people in attendance to keep it fair for those coming on Thurs.

2. The band can sell their own merchandise on Wednesday after the set and keep 100% of sales. All bands pay a percentage of their gross to the venue to inventory and sell for them in Center Stage (Thurs-Sat). Every dollar counts these days on tour.

You may disagree with the band on the first, but you have to respect the second.

Two driving forces:

1. Evergrey wants to thank the fans that sold the show out on Wednesday by giving them first option at the shirts. I can enforce limiting purchases to the amount of people in attendance to keep it fair for those coming on Thurs.

2. The band can sell their own merchandise on Wednesday after the set and keep 100% of sales. All bands pay a percentage of their gross to the venue to inventory and sell for them in Center Stage (Thurs-Sat). Every dollar counts these days on tour.

You may disagree with the band on the first, but you have to respect the second.

Can't say that I blame them for the decision then.

Two driving forces:

Oh well...I am a family man that misses out on seeing his sons on PP weekends so I always miss the Wednesday shows because I can't stand to cut out my Wednesday visitation too. So I hope you can understand why I am not at the Wednesday night show and why I am not overly happy the shirts are being sold then instead of Thursday.:saint:

That is indeed an awesome shirt, hope I am able to grab one Thursday because like others here I just cannot make it Wednesday...