Evergrey show at the Masquerade?

Holy cow, 1,000? Really? Wow... not sure I've ever been to a show there with that many. I don't think we have to worry about it being an issue either, but I apparently have no clue about who shows up for what in Atlanta. :)

I can't even count all the shows I was up there for back in the day... Crushed against the barricade was kinda cool when I was 20... these days, not so much. :p

The last COB show at Masq. was shoulder to shoulder, totally miserable, couldn't move.... THE most I've ever seen there, and THE hottest show we've ever experienced. So hot we couldn't even drink or we'd pass out...All we could do was buy water bottles and hold them against our foreheads.. :erk: There were girls in the bathroom basically taking sink baths! LOL

Hopefully it won't be that bad, though, for Evegrey and Testament...

The last COB show at Masq. was shoulder to shoulder, totally miserable, couldn't move.... THE most I've ever seen there, and THE hottest show we've ever experienced. So hot we couldn't even drink or we'd pass out...All we could do was buy water bottles and hold them against our foreheads.. :erk: There were girls in the bathroom basically taking sink baths! LOL

Hopefully it won't be that bad, though, for Evegrey and Testament...

Wow, you couldn't have paid me to do that!

Surely we can stand up front and enlist your hubby to "protect" us from being crushed. ;)

Saviour, I finally got to see them live last summer on the Metal Masters Tour. They were the first band to play, so they were playing to sparse crowds. Most of the crowd was out buying beer, merchandise, or just coming into the venue. Regardless they tore it up! I don't think you'll be disappointed. :kickass:

~Brian~

I'm afraid I won't be able to make either one actually. It's mainly a distance and time issue with me right now though. If Atlanta were only closer, my "metal" life would be a lot simpler!

~Brian~

I'm afraid I won't be able to make either one actually. It's mainly a distance and time issue with me right now though. If Atlanta were only closer, my "metal" life would be a lot simpler!

~Brian~

How far away are you?

When I lived in Auburn or Birmingham we'd make trips over to the Masquerade for shows. I was a good deal younger back then too though.

Maybe clay? If I can win some tickets! Omfg, I just realized something y'all, I've not seen Testament since 1992! When they were opening for Maiden @ Lakewood! Before that, it was in 1987, when they first played here opening for Antrhrax for the "Among The Living" tour"?! Yeah, I really wanna see Testament now, since TFOD was one of my all time faves from last year! So hopefully, if I can win some tickets, I'll be there w/ my faithful Metal Queen shari!:headbang:
Where are they giving away the Testament tix? Sounds like a good contest! Does Wrekage have some to give away? Can you hook Jimi up with a pair of tix, Pellaz?:saint:

~Brian~
I hear ya! It's a matter of too much too soon for me, I guess. 3 major Masquerade shows in one month!:OMG::headbang::kickass: Too much of a good thing, I guess. I am still trying to make the Local gig on 5/02.:headbang: