Evergrey - What About Israel

CrazyBass

New Metal Member
Aug 7, 2004
About A year ago Evergrey wwas supposed to play live in Israel on the Metalist Festival 2004, unfourtantley, Evergrey Had Cancelled the show because Oron (The Manager Of That Festival) was very very idiot... never mind that

in the statement you posted, you told that you will preform in israel sometime in the winter

well, the winter is passed, and you did not came here

so i would like to ask you if there is any planings of preforming in israel some time soon?

I doubt they will come. After that fuck-up with Oron, I doubt they'd want anything to do with us for a while.

BTW, I'm still waiting for our "compensation" from Oron...*grumble*

...Waiting for an offer from ANYONE from Israel and as soon as we get an offer that is realistic we would come in a heart-beat. unfortunately we can't finance it ourselves.

T

Bummer...in that case i think that no one of the lasyass producers here will take his ass and do something about it

Yeah! Actually Its A Good Idea!

*Desperate attempt to get Evergrey to Israel* I have about 1200 shekels free now (its about 300 bucks) if i will give you them, plus all the income from the show, will you come? *End of Desperate attempt to get Evergrey to Israel*