Evergrey You Were Awesome At Bloodstock Uk!

V0RTeX

New Metal Member
Sep 5, 2004
I have just got home from the best weekend of my entire life!! Bloodstock UK!!!

I saw Evergrey for the first time like many people there and OH MY GOD! They played the best set I have ever witnessed. I am still drooling!!!!!

WHEN Evergrey come back to the UK YOU ALL MUST SEE THEM!

Everything shall be compared to Evergrey's performance from this day forward!

V0RTeX

By far the best set I've ever seen in my life (and that's a LOT of sets). It was worth the money for those 50 minutes alone, but Evergrey should've headlined! They sure did a better job than CoB :)

Hey all,

Just to agree with Vortex, Evergrey were amazing at Bloodstock, and I was at the very front to witness one of the best performances I have ever seen.

I have waited a long time to see them, and I believe it was well worth the wait! I met the guys afterwards and they were really down to earth guys. So glad I had the opportunity!!

I just want to say, you have most definately gained a lot of fans in the UK from doing this gig. I have been listening to you now since your second album was released and this made me buy every album you have done. You looked a bit surprised on stage to see how the crowd reacted, but you were brilliant and I hope you come back soon, and more often!! You should be proud of yourselves for playing such a successful UK debut!!

When you come back I will be there yet again, at the front singing my heart out to every song you play!! Many thanks for finally coming to the UK!!

The above posts say it all - always knew you'd go down a storm in the UK but the performance and crowd response was even better than I dared hope. From that position on such a strong bill, to be so many people's band of the weekend is amazing!

'A Touch of Blessing' is masterfull live and playing 'Nosferatu' was a smart move too. With a full set and a decent sound, a UK headline tour would be a must see event on that sort of form - hope you manage to get somewhere with those interested promoters?

Really pleased your trip to England was such a success - only shame was that it took so long. Good to meet up with you afterwards and I will try to make my way to Gothenburg for the DVD!!!

andy read
www.powerplay-magazine.co.uk

Never heard of evergrey before this so I went in to have a look and was very impressed! any recommendations on cds to get?

Sorry to dredge up a topic but I feel I must add my thanks to the guys for the best show I've ever seen, Easily the top act of the weekend, I feel sorry for Balance Of Power (another of my favourite bands) who had to follow you guys!
I may have been on the balcony but I made it move!
Can't wait to see you guys again, I'm hoping you'll get over here on a tour!