Evergrey

^Haha we always meet when it´s about Evergrey or Death records, Marcus and Ermz. And each time I stand alone with my opinion, be it the inner circle or Death´s TSoP :lol:

Production wise I agree though, ISoT sounds so good!

Felix, what would you recomment me to check out if I want to get into Evergrey a bit more?
I have the same problem as with Nevermore: can't get used to the singer, but really like the music.
Managed to learn to like Warrel meanwhile...how do with Evergrey?

Felix, what would you recomment me to check out if I want to get into Evergrey a bit more?
I have the same problem as with Nevermore: can't get used to the singer, but really like the music.
Managed to learn to like Warrel meanwhile...how do with Evergrey?

Hey Mago, I would recommend "In Search of Truth" and "Recreation Day" to get into this Band :) "The Inner Circle" is the most difficult album - a typical grower for me, very progressive, but by far my favourite.

My only thought when listening to it is that if Bergstrand pulls a mix like that for the Meshuggah record I'm going to rampage.

Yeah I hear ya. What I think is positive...it sounds different compared to the mass of perfect sounding Metal records of the last years. The synth and the drums sounds cool and unique imo, but I´m not friend with the rythm guitars.

In Search of Truth godammit :lol:
Hey Mago, I would recommend "In Search of Truth" and "Recreation Day" to get into this Band :) "The Inner Circle" is the most difficult album - a typical grower for me, very progressive, but by far my favourite.

In Search for Truth it was what I'll be getting the next time I hit the CD store then! thanks guys :headbang:

In Search for Truth it was what I'll be getting the next time I hit the CD store then! thanks guys :headbang:

:kickass: Do it, Mago. And as far as you are into the Evergrey universe, get THE INNER CIRCLE :)

I have listened to the record now a few times and I feel it is really growing! There are some really good songs on the new Evergrey

Yeah, there are 3,4 songs I really like! I still let it grow, but it´s not easy getting used to the mix :erk: The Phantom Letters is a great song though.

One of the stronger songs on the album imo.

Last edited by a moderator: