Evergrey's merch email...

Neveruary

Constant Lurker
Aug 22, 2001
Brampton, Ontario
Visit site
Hey folks. Could anybody tell me how to get a hold of the ones in charge? The email address keeps bouncing back to me. I had something ordered for my wife for her birthday back in late March, and we still haven't received it. Sooo... Any help?

Hey folks. Could anybody tell me how to get a hold of the ones in charge? The email address keeps bouncing back to me. I had something ordered for my wife for her birthday back in late March, and we still haven't received it. Sooo... Any help?

Haha, I ordered in november and never got them ! But I sent Tom and Jonas a email in january and they answered back, so I guess you can try sending a message to every member of the band, just visit the contact page. I just sent them another message to get my money back... it's been 6 months !

I got an answer from Jonas, so I think you should try his adress

jonas@evergrey.net