Votes: 24 21.2%
  • 18-24

Votes: 59 52.2%
  • 25-30

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • over 30

Votes: 18 15.9%

• Total voters
Older than the sands of time, I am the ORIGINAL Viking.
(I wish.)
20 years of actual life, with the genius of one who is thousands of years old...
(Not kidding.)
I quite like my age/physique. I drink, legal or not, and I am "MANLY MAN" (and 6'7"... that's about 2.23 meters.) Are I not perfect?

Update: I am 2,253 meters (Yeah, I know you don't use a decimal, so I fixed it this time.)

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
(I wish.)
20 years of actual life, with the genius of one who is thousands of years old...
(Not kidding.)
I quite like my age/physique. I drink, legal or not, and I am "MANLY MAN" (and 6'7"... that's about 2.23 meters.) Are I not perfect?

you am indeed...:lol:

hm .. not the oldest in here ... cool :)=
I´m 35 and I don´t feel old ... rather childish haha

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
(I wish.)
(Not kidding.)
As Tee agreed already... PERFECT! ;)

Lest thou not be aborted by youth.

2.002 years old BTW.

24 and a few months to go before I'm 25. I dig the fact that nevermore has listeners as young as fourteen and a few pushing *or already into* their forties. I see it at the shows. A dozen newbies in the front row, fresh out of junior high, then women and men with a little grey in their hair back in the bar, drinking but enjoying the sounds. Just impresses me the number of younger fans in the audience. My first nevermore show, I swear there was maybe one guy under the age of twenty *and that was me* Now I see a lot of kids, taking the Pepsi challenge and dropping the mainstream crap for quality metal. Definitely cool