How old are you?

neal said:
i marked my calendar.*creepy smile*
-neal
Hahahaha... man, I remember that endless source of amusment... the fact that I Amos and I were 2 complete cyber-whores on a board full of horny 20 year olds but neither of us were legal... Good times.

*pets Wolftribe* Never give up hope, bud *steals neal's creepy smile*

neal said:
i dont think its really 'legal' for underage people to have sex at all actually.
... Well, they do anyway. I thought the only actual law was the one that kept the 18+ age bracket from... uhh... stepping down to mingle with the 17 and below age bracket. Everyone always talks about how teenage pregnancy is so horrible, but no one does a fucking thing about it. Kids have sex anyway. And then of course there's that wonderful double standard where when a girl around the age of 16 or so has sex with someone, she's a slut and she should "wait until marriage" but when a guy around that age has sex, it's like a rite of passage or some bullshit. Meh.

Mistress Masie said:
Business is slow.
Considering WD was my hariest customer.
He left without saying goodbye & getting a final "wax" job......*Sniff*
then it would pay off at least to go to the concert to ask him about those serious behaviour modifiactions. :Smokedev: who is that wise as to trust people? :)

MetalSteph said:
Damn - now I really not sharing my age. I think the only one's on this board that are older that me is the 40 year old virgin and WD.... or are they one and the same?

HAHAHA for the last time I'm not 40!!! That's it, i'm changing my signature, and then i'm going to clown college.

Wait a minute...someone in the 17 and under age bracket wants to do tha nasty? Count me in!

dreaming neon darkspot's signature said:
A nuerotic, bisexual 15 year old brunette girl who loves serial killers, death metal and chocolate, is a Pisces and suffers from social anxiety disorder. Sound interesting? Sodomize me.

Okay... Aw shit, you live in maryland... nevermind.

NicodemiX said:
Okay... Aw shit, you live in maryland... nevermind.

HA! I live in VA - I could be in MD in 15 minutes, oh yeah! For once I have it better than your goddamn "it's legal to drink when you're 18" kanuk ass! Hell yeah!

Alright, now who's up for some chocolate and sodomy?

[Reference=dreaming neon darkspot's signature] You're a pisces? I'm an aquarius! It's like a perfect match! Except for the fact that a fish goes in water and i think it would kind of be the other way around b/c i'm not into strap-ons...

wow, that may be the creepiest thing i have ever said, anywhere.