How old are you?

26 and frunk as duck right now...
sauf.gif

Raven said:
Well, I want to thank some of you for turning a real thread into shit. This is why I formed the opinion of the average on here that I did.

I understand, but sometimes it is fun to engage in the inane.

Mistress Masie said:
Frets? I have found, when a man feels the need to tell people how large his member is, it generally means quite the opposite is true.

And as for my age?

I AM...........Canadian.

Er sumthin.

I was just kiddin' around.

As for the real size of my underpants commando, i don't feel i have anything to be ashamed about, but I wouldn't consider myself among the "extremely well endowed" or "freakishly well endowed" or even the "endowed like an elephant".

Figures, most of the people that post on UM are young, and while I am young myself, an already stated 21, I usually find that when something semi intelligent is said in these forums, some young'un usually says something damn retarded.

Now, I feel the need to be idiotic half of the time I post here, it is a good release, but I feel that there is something to be said for restraint in today's society.

Shit, here comes the BS brigade...

Reverand Joint Smoker said:
Drunk as I waso_O. Going back to the Odeon to see King Diamond and whomever.

nice, have fun. yeah, you were pretty drunk haha
Warrel goes "push somebody!" and you shove me like 4 feet away hahahaahah good times! when next year's 6pack comes around, we shall meet again! mwhaha

and to the person considering dropping out of 8th grade... you stupid shit

Damn - now I really not sharing my age. I think the only one's on this board that are older that me is the 40 year old virgin and WD.... or are they one and the same?

Hmm.....how did she know your age........why....I'll never know.

Mistress Masie
reputationoff.gif

(Terminatrix)

Birthday : February 10th, 1966
Last Activity : Today 07:16 PM
Currently : Offline