Age of Opeth fans?

Which age bracket do you fit in?

• Total voters
So, based on the ages we have so far, what does it say about the fan base?? Has it changed any??

I see we have 12 old farts here. Well, that's better than none. :tickled:

{**9**}*CaptainQuark* said:
Even though I'm 42, I don't feel a day over 90!

Show some respect for your elders and betters, yer cheeky young whippersnappers!

Does that make CQ the oldest Opeth fan in the world? :headbang: :headbang:

When I went to see them in Copenhagen I saw people well into their 50'ies, so I don't think that your the oldest Opeth fan there is. I've only been a fan of Opeth for about 3 years :(

Ususally at decent gigs i feel like a baby, being only 20, but when i saw Opeth at the UK Download feastival this year (which by the way sucked - big time) the place was full of kids - literally kids. i saw a kid that must have been 8 years old bopping along to the bands, most of which were so musically crass that they made me want to cut off my ears! still wondering why i put myself through that bizzarre spectacle just to see opeth

I'm 25. I started listening to Opeth when I was 18 (1997). The first one I heard was Morningrise because my brother used to play it all the time. I dug some of the acoustic parts but I was annoyed by the rest of it. Then he had MAYH in my car and he left it in there so I tried listening to it by leaving it in the cd player so that I heard it everytime I drove. It ended up staying in the car for two weeks before I gave it back and I grew to love that album. Then by the time Still Life came out they were my favorite band. My taste in bands is so diverse though. I don't stick to one "scene" like most idiots that pretend to be a music fan just for the gimmicks and scene acceptance.