How old are you?

neal said:
especially becuase you're lying. we all know you love strap-ons.
-neal

oh man, i forgot that you knew because of that one time that you used one on your head. Woops, hahaha, oh well, my bad.

By the way, you never called me, what the hell, you'd think that if a man allows his ass to be violated by one other man's strap on that the other man would at least call him back and thank him for the opportunity but nooo. Oh, and then I caught you making out with my mom, what the fuck was that?

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Wow... If I had any sort of morals, I might but regretful that I made that my sig... But seeing as how I don't, I'd just like to say that this has become very amusing.

Oh i have morals, i just choose to ignore them from time to time. So, how about that rendevous?

Wolftribe said:
almost 5 months till my 16th! then i get to torment my town with a multi-ton piece of metal at high speeds with death metal blasting at high levels! yay.

That is a truely great moment of comprehension. All the other kids around town will be playing their hiphop shit out of their oversized subwoofers, and you drive around town listening to immortal cranked to 11. Its a very soul touching experience.

Once my mom let me put in a cd while we were driving in the car, twas In Flames-Colony i believe, and i blasted it and put the windows around... my mom got funny looks at the stoplights hahah

Man, it's so great to blare the death metal at the wigger 12 year olds that live on my street and smoke pot.

I swear to god one day I'm going to drive my car right through that huge group they hang out in at the corner, then I will stab them all, force them to eat their own severed genitals, and then i will set them on fire.

As you can probably tell...I hate those bastards.