Everytime I listen to the baying of the hounds

I love the parody, but I don't hear it. Jackals is pretty clear sounding, and even if you mistook the J for a T sound, it would still come across as takkos not tacos. I don't know anyone who pronounces the word TAKKO.

I know the second sentence doesn't really sound alike the original lyrics but the sentence 2 sentences after does and when I think of the song in my mind I hear it this way... BTW it's Diabolical beans (plural), so the taco would have more company. :saint:

I remember seeing something on the forum about somebody hearing something about "tomatoes" in harvest, and "angry badgers" in drapery falls lol

hAAHAHA.....I know......its unavoidable now......hahahaa.....but wat a song......the mid section is a lil poof.....but the rest of it is awesome.......one of teh heaviest song openings......and Mikeys growl just frekain kill.........i imagine e could converse with the Devil himself adn still make'em crap his pants...aahahha..!!!!.........PEAC EOUT

"I hear a penguin in my house, in the distance I hear him devouring... pest-ridden tacos of the earth"

(See: my forum handle)

Well, here is my collection of misheard lines:

"Pest-ridden tacos of the earth"

"deadly badgers made my wreath"

"blowing venom through the semen"

"everyone you loved lives in Den-ver"

...and of course:

"born in cement, but it's me who's tomatooo"

Hahaha, I need to work on not laughing so hard... I probably won't be able to listen to this song in public again.

Use force to confront your enemies

Where did you hear that? Pretty funny...

So, I was reading xkcd this morning and now everything sounds hilarious.

Glühwürmchen;7572152 said:
Well, here is my collection of misheard lines:

"Pest-ridden tacos of the earth"

"deadly badgers made my wreath"

"blowing venom through the semen"

"everyone you loved lives in Den-ver"

...and of course:

"born in cement, but it's me who's tomatooo"

I hear "everyone you loved is a dead... bird"