Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Evil Dead II

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Army of Darkness

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • are you crazy, they're all amazing

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
I have no idea why everyone loves AoD the most. It was ridiculous to me. I mean I liked it kinda but nowhere near as much as Evil Dead 2, that was just insane which made it the best, by far. But none of the Evil Dead series can ever compare to Killer Klowns from Outer Space and that's a fact, Jack! :cool:

union9 said:
Killer Clowns... rocked. But it was no ED2.

well considering the fact that Evil Dead 2--or the entire series for that matter--had next to no sense of horror whatsoever even though it's allegedly a member of the genre and Killer Klowns from Outer Space managed to be hilarious yet nerve-rattling at the same time secures Killer Klowns' place as the supreme reigning 80s B Horror. Plus Killer Klowns had a better soundtrack! :headbang:

GreatPhoenix said:
Killer Klowns from Outer Space managed to be hilarious yet nerve-rattling at the same time

err.gif
More like mildy amusing and far from nerve-rattling.

I don't know. Forgive me for not seeing the superiority of Killer Clowns... as opposed to the Evil Deads.

well Killer Klowns is bad in a better way than Evil Dead. Evil Dead tends to be bad in the "I'm not creative enough to make a consistent plot so I'll just write a bunch of cliché bullshit, then make so many changes that you wonder if Ash even remembers who he is by the third movie."
Killer Klowns is fairly consistent and their make-up artists did a very good job. It's just... fucking... awesome! I'm sorry if you can't understand. :p