Evile Street Team

Street Team prepare!! hopefully soon those of you in the places where the headline gigs are happening will be getting quite a few flyers and posters so prepare to be doing some much appreciated pimping, might be a few weeks though yet, but be warned!!!!!!!!!

Never been a fan of DL myself. It makes no difference, Sheffields pretty shit as it is with or without Def Leppard.

And their drummers only got one arm (cookie for the reference)

Hey guys
any word about the flyers etc for your tour?
If it possible to get them out for the 14th jan i can spread the word out the rock societys fundraiser, ill be spreadin the word of evile and redux flyers n posters anyway just wud be cool to have stuff bout ur headline tour

hullo chaps, i've been on the street team for ages but i've never got anything in the post, i've been reading through and i dont think i ever gave the street team my address, would it be a good idea to message the street team about it?

you should be receiving lots of A3 gig posters to put around local pubs etc. keep an eye onthe mail box!

also PLEASE get on spreading the word about the tour on the net: myspace, facebook, your friends, your gran etc.

we love you! in the wrong way!

Just sent a friend request and put my postal details in that little yellow box. :lol:

*starts thinking about places to put the stuff up at... Legally, of course :p*