Evile to Donington...?

ultrachronic

Sep 4, 2007
Fife, Scotland
You guys going? I remember talking to Matt in Newcastle and him saying he wanted to do Donington and Wacken. Have those plans fermented, or fallen flat?

Would kick ass to see you guys there, and if you are, play the saturday if possible cos that's looking like the suckiest day of the 3 :)

Donnington died in 1996... Now it's just Brownload.
I'm off to see Evile at a real metal-fest-- Bloodstock! And I'm doing Wacken too.. Yay! Can't wait
Haha, Brownload, that's a good 'un :lol:

I'd go to Bloodstock, but none of my mates go to that :( I wanna see Iced Earth with Matt Barlow on vocals!

I really hope they play there but rumour has it they were scheduled to play but pulled out of it for some reason

I love rumors. We've never been confirmed for Download, and I don't forsee us being confirmed this year. We've tried and tried but to no avail.

Hopefully next year!

Ol, face it - you'll never get on a Download bill for the following reasons;

-You're not mainstream
-You don't wear preppy clothes
-You fdon't have gay fringes
-You have cool lyrics that have taken some thought to write
-You can actually play your instruments
-You don't suck cock

I could go on and on lololol

haha its quite true

I would like to go to bloodstock but none of my mates wanna go so look like im goin download instead

So you guys were never confirmed, that actually really funny as at one point on download forums everyone was saying you had, :lol:

Ol, face it - you'll never get on a Download bill for the following reasons;

-You're not mainstream
-You don't wear preppy clothes
-You fdon't have gay fringes
-You have cool lyrics that have taken some thought to write
-You can actually play your instruments
-You don't suck cock

I could go on and on lololol

I wouldnt say Testament were mainstream, they dont wear preppy clothes, the dont have 'gay' fringes, they have cool lyrics that have taken some thought to write, they can actually play their instruments and as far as i'm aware they dont suck cock, but they're still playing download.
Same could be said for Judas Priest, Motorhead, Apocalyptica, Municipal Waste, Children Of Bodom, or Amon Amarth! Yeah download has some terrible bands, but thats not to say Evile wouldnt fit along side some of the better bands on the bill.