Evile Trading

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Since we need a thread on here that doesn't consist of faggotry, fail or Kermit goatse. No idea why we didn't have this already to be honest - if anyone is wiling to buy, sell or trade any Evile records or merchandise, then post here. Also, post boobs too - my threads always require boobs.

Kayden+Kross+6.jpg

These are the only Evile items I'd be interested in trading any piece(s) of my collection for;

All Hallows Eve CD
All Hallows Eve Flyer (by Weapon X w/ Jeff Waters comment)
Evile 2006 Enter The Grave Shirt (old logo, 'Enter the Grave' in blood on back)

Apart from those, I've either already got it in my collection, or I'm not interested in it.

This has got nothing to do with trading, but I have to say, the Enter The Grave vinyl sounds really, really good. One of, if not the best sounding slabs of wax I own.

You don't have to be a collector to appreciate vinyl, I'd mainly buy them as they just generally look awesome. It's kinda like saying "CDs are a waste of money when you can just illegally download"

I've always wanted to start collecting vinyl, but I've never been able to afford it. I have a record player too, so that's even more reason for me too buy them.

As I said, if you HAVE a record player, maybe you get an extra kick out o fchecking out new music the old fashioned way. But when it fills no other purpose then looking pretty, it's a waste IMO.

And it's NOT like saying "CDs are a waste of money when you can just illegally download", since most people actually own a CD player and you can easily enjoy in your car:)

As I said, if you HAVE a record player, maybe you get an extra kick out o fchecking out new music the old fashioned way. But when it fills no other purpose then looking pretty, it's a waste IMO.

And it's NOT like saying "CDs are a waste of money when you can just illegally download", since most people actually own a CD player and you can easily enjoy in your car:)

You can plug your iPod into most cars with radios. An MP3 can fufil most of the purposes of a CD theseday. Still, I'd much rather have the CD

Not in our car:( I have to admit though that your kinda right with a slight modification:

"CDs are a waste when you can just buy it online"

I need:

All Hallows Eve CD
Hell Demo CD
Enter the Grave 2006 shit (Olly has one, bastard)
And if possible one of those AHE flyers

Will pay top dollar and a bag of magic beans
God fucking bless the internet!:lol: Yeah, I guess Olly has one if he hasn't flushed the toilet for the last 4 years:lol: