Ewo impressed by OSA showing!

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Oct 21, 2005
Folks;

Last night was the wildest dream in memory. Ewo asked US if we needed photo credentials! I managed to get them as I was there around 5:30. We used those credentials to get pictures of the show. The band was VERY impressed by our showing, and loved the shirts. Anette talked to me for a couple of minutes.

As we all saw it, we gained some major capital on this end of the coast. Now, it is time for the rest of OSA to represent like we did in the gigs there. If you need a shirt, PLESE SEND me a PM. I will give you all the info you need. Even Ewo was wearing it in the end! If he can, so can you.

Peace,
Ray C.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!!!!

In the immortal words of Chris Caffery...You gotta be f*cking kidding me! Ewo was wearing a shirt that our little band of diehards made? Awesome! Maybe this is the break we were looking for! I've gotta hand it to you all who held the dream together when I broke down. I knew I handed the reigns to the right people. You rule, all of you!

Hey Ray, is it not too late to order a shirt? I could use one for Sayreville next May. :) And we need to make a small one for Andrea and I's daughter to be.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!!!!

In the immortal words of Chris Caffery...You gotta be f*cking kidding me! Ewo was wearing a shirt that our little band of diehards made? Awesome! Maybe this is the break we were looking for! I've gotta hand it to you all who held the dream together when I broke down. I knew I handed the reigns to the right people. You rule, all of you!

Hey Ray, is it not too late to order a shirt? I could use one for Sayreville next May. :) And we need to make a small one for Andrea and I's daughter to be.

PM me. The cost is $20, plus $5 shipping.