Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist JEFF YOUNG Slams DAVE MUSTAINE

Dave had virtually no tour support from the label, he basically paid for their last headliner tour with his own money. For the next record, Dave might throw something together real fast just to get off the label.

Larry cut it down the noob thing. We all have been newbies at one point in time. Everybody it's behaving well so far (pun intended) on this thread don't ruin the atmosphere please.
Old Noob!!! :loco: Idon't like noobs... :yuk:

anyways as for a band or artist's drama's... we are like fans of anything else (like movie/actor fans), we like the gossips, rumors, fights etc. We are voyeuristic in that way... We are not only just interested in the music but also the musician's lives because they are public figures...

However, since when do charts matter? My favorite album only sold ~5000 copies and that doesn't make it any better or worse based on the fact that it probably never made it onto the billboard 200.
Charts matter to Dave because it's his career in that it pays his bills... if he was just some underground band that does this as a sideline then it's a different story...

My point is, it's "may or may not have done" when it's your boy Jeff, but "I know firsthand about him.." when it's Mustaine? ;)

We don't know anything firsthand, so it's best to concentrate on the music or let it go.

i'm about 90% sure dave admitted he had an affair with that girl. i could be wrong but after the situation blew up he came clean about the affair. i don't think he told his kids though

Old Noob!!! :loco: Idon't like noobs... :yuk:

Grow up and deal with it! :heh:

anyways as for a band or artist's drama's... we are like fans of anything else (like movie/actor fans), we like the gossips, rumors, fights etc. We are voyeuristic in that way... We are not only just interested in the music but also the musician's lives because they are public figures...

Yes we are voyereuristic, if not I wouldn't have posted originally the start of the thread :saint:. But I believe we must differentiate between been a voyeur and a paparazzo, in the sense that one time opinion is alright but if a person keeps on pushing and pushing around a subject then the fun it's over and becomes annoying.

I guess we as humans become too emotional for little things. I do want to know what a public figure in the government is doing if his/her behavior will affect the country and therefore me. But why to give importance what happens to Tiger Woods, Charlie Sheen or Dave Mustaine? Whatever they do to improve or screw their life won't affect mine, so why to keep on rollin' around it? My $0.03 on the subject.