Exciter tour - 1 week to go!

Clammy

Heavy Metal MANIAC!
May 23, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
Hey all,

Well, we leave in one week for the Exciter European tour.

Let me know who's planning on attending and which shows, so I can have an idea that someone will be looking for me.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

fotmbm said:
If you have any dates in northern Sweden (Which you probably don't) I'm there... Post the dates here, maybe? Or have you already?

We don't have any Sewdish dates, but here are the ones we do have. I'm not familiar with the geography of Europe, so maybe one of these is close to you?

October 2004

8. Osnabruck, Germany - N8
9. Tilburg, Netherlands - O13
10. Zaandam, Netherlands - Kade
11. Essen, Germany - Zeche Carl
12. Berlin, Germany - K17
13. Trier, Germany - ExHaus
14. Heidelberg, Germany - Schwimmbad Musikclub
15. Itzhoe, Germany - Lichtschauspielhaus
16. Winterthur/Zurich, Switzerland - Alte Kaserne
17. Vosselaar, Belgium - Biebob

Tickets for the German shows can be purchased through www.metaltix.de - phone +49 (0)4627 18380

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Me and Hawk will be in Tilburg, Holland. I'll be with a bunch of oldschool friends in Vosselaar, Belgium too. I will give you a kick in the nuts when I see you so you will know it's me :loco: Haha, serious; Recognize me by skinhead skull, oldschool little beard (wich means there's some grey in it ) and a SOD T-shirt.
I'll take a camera too, is it allowed to take pics on the tour ? I can also take some small videoclips with it. Anyway, let's have a party here :headbang:

I just read on BraveWords.com that Steel Attack is opening for Exciter on this tour. That is awesome, Steel Attack is a great power metal band. I own their albums "Where Mankind Fails" and "Predator Of The Empire". Great stuff, this is a metal tour!

Hey Igor, I never notice you're an Aussie. I though Trixxi was our only resident down under wacko :D :p

Wyvern said:
Hey Igor, I never notice you're an Aussie. I though Trixxi was our only resident down under wacko

Hehehe. Damn right I'm an Aussie. And we're all wackos down here :) I think we're well known for it too.

P.S. You make any Kangaroo jokes and I'll kick your ass!! :lol:

Igor_Cavalera said:
You guys aren't planning on coming to Australia any time soon, are you? Lol, I doubt it.
Have an awesome time Clammy! :headbang:

Man, I would LOOOOOVE to come to OZ!!! Unfortunately, we aren't at this time... but you never know! Someday, I plan on taking a vacation there regardless!

Cheers!

Clammy said:
Man, I would LOOOOOVE to come to OZ!!! Unfortunately, we aren't at this time... but you never know! Someday, I plan on taking a vacation there regardless!

:( I didn't think you guys would come here.. Hopefully one day.

And if you come here for a holiday, you'll have a great time, trust me :)

Some little bad news Clammy; Hawk can't go to the show in Holland as he has some family stuff to do, he says he really would like to come but just has to make some choice there, I hope you respect that choice, you'll meet him on another time and place for sure !!. So I won't be in Holland either...
On the other hand I'm gathering my oldschool friends for the Belgium gig. Just bought my 5 tickets for that show, we're ready to party !! I also placed some adds on some metal related forums in Belgium and all sound very positive. I hope the gig will sell out for you guys !! See you there !!

carnut said:
Some little bad news Clammy; Hawk can't go to the show in Holland as he has some family stuff to do, he says he really would like to come but just has to make some choice there, I hope you respect that choice, you'll meet him on another time and place for sure !!. So I won't be in Holland either...
On the other hand I'm gathering my oldschool friends for the Belgium gig. Just bought my 5 tickets for that show, we're ready to party !! I also placed some adds on some metal related forums in Belgium and all sound very positive. I hope the gig will sell out for you guys !! See you there !!

Of course, I understand. Family comes first. I look forward to meeting you in Belgium!

Give Hawk my regards. I hope it isn't a serious problem.

Cheers!

Good luck bro Kick Ass
I hope we will be on the same bills next summer in Your-up
Piledriver _ Exciter - The Canadin Attack!!! haha

Hawk ,I hope things are all right bro
Clammy, Hawk is a Canadian Music fan, he loves Max Webster,Moxy...the list continues

Have fun Clammy

Cheers

Troy (H)Ellis

Shitty about Hawk, I hope his family is alright :(

Clammy if by any chance you screw up the gates in the airport and end up in here, drop me a call (my name is on the phone book) so we can go party :lol: