Exciter tour shirts

Clammy

Heavy Metal MANIAC!
May 23, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
Hey guys and gals,

Here's the design for our shirts for the upcoming European tour. This will be the back, and there will be a nice simple "Exciter" on the front.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Exciter.jpg

Looks good except one thing.....

Your tongues not hanging out. :D

Looks very cool Clammy! Congrats!! Which show is Carnut and Hawk going to again?

That's the picture from "New Testament" plus a guy too serious in the left...oops is Clammy, Greeno is right we can't recognize you without your tongue :lol:

Awsome spikes (I want them
11.gif
)

Wyvern said:
That's the picture from "New Testament" plus a guy too serious in the left...oops is Clammy, Greeno is right we can't recognize you without your tongue :lol:

Awsome spikes (I want them
11.gif
)

Yup that's the shot from The New Testament with me Photoshopped into it, hehehe...

I love the spikes... but unfortunately, I'll have to leave them at home for the tour... they tend to confiscate things like thata t the border!
:err:

Cheers!

AntonCrowley_16 said:
I know this is gonna sound stupid....lol But Ive never even heard of your band. Wat type of music is it?

Speed/Thrash metal.

Don't feel stupid. Exciter was a big underground band in the early 80s, but never got huge, and even disappeared altogether in late 80s/early 90s, before returning in 1996. The band has toured with Metallica, Megadeth, Motorhead, Anthrax, etc... all in the early 80s, and had a fair number of now very famous bands opening for them. Some bad luck in the early days kept them from getting to the next level though.

Click the banner below and it will take you to where you can download a song.

Cheers!

dude....thats awesome. I wonder I could find your albums at a local record dealer? haha prolly not.....can barely find Slayer albums that came out before Divine Intervention. lol

AntonCrowley_16 said:
dude....thats awesome. I wonder I could find your albums at a local record dealer? haha prolly not.....can barely find Slayer albums that came out before Divine Intervention. lol

Well, the latest CD "The New Testament" has North American distribution through The End records, so you should be able to find it at a local record store. The 2 previous CDs, "Blood Of Tyrants", "The Dark Command", are only available as European imports, and the 2 before that, "Better Live Than Dead", and "Kill After Kill" are only available used. Any other Exciter CDs are bootlegs.

If you can't find The New Testament, Blood Of Tyrants or The Dark Command, and you'd be interested in getting any of them, PM me, and we'll work something out.

Cheers!

Thanks guys!

Man, aside from the fact I will be in Europe, and playing gigs, I'm going to get to meet a few people, from a couple of different boards I'm a member of, face to face for the first time. This trip is going to ROCK!!! I feel very lucky to have this opportunity!

Cheers!

Clammy on the metal highway! Live it to the full, drink one for the rest of us with Carnut and Hawk, and make Europe shake ;)

We DO expect pics for the tour and a nice report afterwards :lol:

Clammy said:
Hey guys and gals,

Here's the design for our shirts for the upcoming European tour. This will be the back, and there will be a nice simple "Exciter" on the front.

Cheers!
That is VERY cool dude!!!!!! I wish you and the rest of the guys the BEST of luck! Tho You will do Awsome I'm Sure!.... Kick Ass And tear europe apart :D :Smokedev: :kickass: And drink one with Hawk and carny for me too